Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

is this manga a remake of a novel or is this original?

Didn't he turn the green crystal into a red one, essentially making it 30 times it's original worth? And he's been in that town for what, maybe a week? Give him some time to learn, dear god. If you suddenly got a powerful ability, wouldn't actually first be careful with it so that you WOULDN'T hurt people with it until you actually knew how it exactly works? Shit takes time, man. And don't forget to add onto the part where he's suddenly in A DIFFERENT GODDAMN WORLD. Right now, he has other worries than just his powers.

I might be a bit more understanding if he seemed to actually be all that worried about being in another world, as normal people would.:/

Even if the main character is bland and boring he's still a THOUSAND FUCKING TIMES BETTER than most of the god damn characters Japan spews out that want nothing more than go back home just to live boring normal lives doing boring shit over and over and having a normal fucking high school life with a normal fucking romance.

I swear that's like 9 out of 10 characters Japan creates... at least this guy didn't panic and act flustered or cry like an emo over the fact that he's not in Japan anymore. I don't know about you, but that's something I really like about this manga and this character. 

Sorry about ranting like this, but I'm just so tired of characters that worry about school, tests, work, and other shit when they get sent into another world. Followed.

Uh, if he was actually affected by the transition to another world, he'd be a THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than he is now. Like, holy shit, what kind of person just goes 'meh' when he's been ripped away from family, friends and the comfortable life he'd lived in to live in a world where people are normally oppressed and discriminated against on the basis of their hair color/god choice, where none of the modern amenities are available (no modern plumbing, no internet, nothing) and where he apparently exists so that he can be propped up as an evil villain for people to hate and fight? Any person who isn't affected, who doesn't panic, worry, or whatever demonstrates himself to have the emotional range of a teaspoon, and/or insane. It's like the author went 'nah, this is too heavy, I'll just go on with the plot, not like anybody really cares about this right?'

As it is, I'm still reading it, but the main character doesn't seem to interact much with the story at all - he's just 'there'.

Note: I've only read up to the 4th chapter, and will be reading later, so maybe all this would change. However, I decided to put forward my argument now because you're arguing about keeping the state of things that were there in the 4th chapter.

Err, dude, if you payed the least amount of attention to my post you would have noticed I never mentioned him creating something from nothing. I said he could make more from something that exists. By FMA logic 1:1 where as in this manga 1:X and X=whatever he set it to.

As long as 1 exists and he gets a menu ping (notifying him of an object he can customize) then he can set X to be whatever he wants. It's not mentioned if this has a limit or not yet. I kinda doubt it as he's considered to be the GoC. Then again sliders in games always have limits.

Similar, but FMA had a logical/stupid rule "The law of equivalent exchange" where as this guy has pure cheats. =D

"Philosopher stone? PFFT Lemme just create more shit outta existing shit."

If you ask me... pure cheats is more fun. Guess that's why this guy is the God of Calamity... fucking up the rules like no one's business... besides his that is.

Err, dude, he isn't creating nothing out nothing, if you payed the least amount of attention, you'd see that he alters already existing things, he made his clothes out of a large piece of cloth for example.

Similar, but FMA had a logical/stupid rule "The law of equivalent exchange" where as this guy has pure cheats. =D

"Philosopher stone? PFFT Lemme just create more shit outta existing shit."

If you ask me... pure cheats is more fun. Guess that's why this guy is the God of Calamity... fucking up the rules like no one's business... besides his that is.

remind me of Full Metal Alchemist, except this guy need more time to set up than Ed's instant clapping/Al's drawing a circle

Good thing he doesn't have Garry's mod's ability to mess with people's faces... the horror... THE HORROR!

So this is what happens when you arm a guy with a level editor in game.  Might as well be Garry's Mod for him, which of course would be a blast.

I'm really looking for two things here as the story develops;

1.) Complexity - Don't just press buttons that we don't get to see, tell me what his operating limits are and show me a system so I can watch him master it.  I will root for him the entire way.

2.) Creativity - Surpass the limitations of that system by being innovative and blowing everyone's minds.

I like the concept and I see that there's some actual world building (pun intended) going on in the story, but things will really get good if we see more of 1 and 2.

cant he just customize his shirt so all damage absorbed by it and it got infinite durability?
or customize his pants so when he wear it he can go into light speed or something?

AH THAT IDIOT! He should of turned the tower into a slide! Get down faster and a higher chance for fan service scenes!

By the way builders, architects, masons, stone workers, lumberjacks, and whatever other jobs have just been made obsolete... in a way this guy is the god of calamity for these careers/professions at the moment... I can't wait for him to start dabbling in smithing or whatever else.

I was thinking more of a wingsuit to scare the hell out of them. Heck he might even be seen as a god if he flew down from the top without dying.

The Gamer is the first thing that came to my mind, but I am not comparing them. I like it very interesting and different.

AH THAT IDIOT! He should of turned the tower into a slide! Get down faster plus a higher chance for fan service scenes!

By the way builders, architects, masons, stone workers, lumberjacks, and whatever other jobs have just been made obsolete... in a way this guy is the God of Calamity for these careers/professions at the moment... I can't wait for him to start dabbling in smithing or whatever else.

Hmm, I'm not sure how to feel about this series tbh.

7 chapters in and nothing really impresses me so far. Anyways, thanks for the releases!

While this manga is interesting, the characters are a bit too stiff. The MC barely show any emotion towards just about everything except Sun. Plus, the MC doesn't seem to have any goals or objectives after being sent to a fantasy world. At least give us a hint on the direction this manga is heading.

Oh, and great job on the translations. Really appreciate the hard work and translated all 7 chapters in one go.

Cool all the chapters translated~

Thank you /ak/ :3

This seems very interesting. UvU

I'll be awaiting more updates~

from what i can tell is that he can modify/create anything from proper somethings. so if he had iron ore and coal he could make steal sword. and then modify it however he wants. not sure about enchantments yet but seems highly likely he can mod then in. but as he stated he can't create something from nothing so enchantments might fall under that loophole. and in ch.6 we also discovered that he doesn't manually have to opperate the device just concentrate hard enough.

im not sure how far his mod's can go but i was kinda hoping when the garden scene happened he'd just speed grow the plants. i mean seed to plant IS a modification. oh well.

Reminds me of 'sandbox' games... what u can do in those game types is basically his skills right? Its pretty unique idea to have as a set of skills for the 'transported to a different world' outline.

interesting, INTERESTING!! will Follow! this could go many places.

Explore your power more, you silly dweeb of a protagonist. It's fine to overload the reader with exposition when it's bloody darn interesting exposition.

from what i can tell is that he can modify/create anything from proper somethings. so if he had iron ore and coal he could make steal sword. and then modify it however he wants. not sure about enchantments yet but seems highly likely he can mod then in. but as he stated he can't create something from nothing so enchantments might fall under that loophole. and in ch.6 we also discovered that he doesn't manually have to opperate the device just concentrate hard enough.

im not sure how far his mod's can go but i was kinda hoping when the garden scene happened he'd just speed grow the plants. i mean seed to plant IS a modification. oh well.

thanks for the chapters. t'was pretty nice overall but i hope the author didnt rush into battles and just tried to workout the finer details of his power. his limitations and the like. maybe the same detail that togashi explains the rules and going ons in hunter x hunter.

Still not sure what exactly his powers are supposed to be. When you say "customize", it usually means just making changes to an existing item. How does he fix an item? Can he create an item? Can he completely change something? It does not seem like he would have any fighting abilities, so can he change his stats or something to be able to survive a battle?

I imagine that it's more or less hacking or admin/mod powers. Kinda like Minecraft or something along those lines. His powers seem to be limited to physical objects, as shown in chapter 7 where he got tired walking down long flights of stairs. However, I don't think it's beyond him to do some enchantment things to give him extra stats (i.e. enchanted armor, power-up potions, etc.). I will admit the manga is being a bit vague about the game mechanics, but we get the rough idea about what's going on.

In any case, we can treat his customization power as magical plot powers bestowed upon him by the god of that world (AKA the author).

Eh... uhh wait don't you mean month/day/year? Cause it's 6/18/14 right now... does this mean we need to go back into the past to read the next chapter? 

because in my country is day/month/year

btw,the next ch will be release 08/06/14 (day/month/year)

Eh... uhh wait don't you mean month/day/year? Cause it's 6/18/14 right now... does this mean we need to go back into the past to read the next chapter? 

Still not sure what exactly his powers are supposed to be. When you say "customize", it usually means just making changes to an existing item. How does he fix an item? Can he create an item? Can he completely change something? It does not seem like he would have any fighting abilities, so can he change his stats or something to be able to survive a battle?

Yes, or can he create a magic book which read only one time and learn all technics inside of. I hope he wont create only easy things like money, sword , clothes and he use his imagination also it looks like he cant create anything without that panel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics