Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

Thanks for the update!

Gracias, Gracias, Muchas Gracias, muy buen manga :)

Finally got around to reading the latest chapter. When he started designing, I hoped for a roller coaster. Instead, it was just a boring tower. What a letdown! :D

monthly,ch8 will be released 04/07 (first week of next month)

Or American style: 07/04 (July 4th, Independence Day).

Lol, I thought you had the date wrong at first.

Baring that, it's a civil engineer's wet dream, you can raise bridges and aqueducts and drill tunnels in seconds.

I don't know. I've always enjoyed the process of designing more than the construction. But it would certainly save time and headaches in terms of dealing with contractors, inspectors, and jurisdictional agency approvals.  :D

Personally, I would prefer to make warp gates out of them :P If that was even possible

Baring that, it's a civil engineer's wet dream, you can raise bridges and aqueducts and drill tunnels in seconds.

His power is crazy strong. But it's weakness is that he can only mod one thing at a time with it. The city counted because it was considered a single stack type object. So if he wanted to adjust the power users, it would be one at a time...assuming he can mod people as well as objects. Been no evidence of that yet and he did make a comment about wishing he could mod his own body, which seems to infer he can't.

What would i do with that power? Hmmm....probably nothing that wasn't actually necessary. One small change can have unintentional consequences with widespread ramifications all too easily. I see this in my day job all the time.

Pretty sure that he mentioned about being unable to modify organic substances when he was modifying his field.

Personally, I would prefer to make warp gates out of them :P If that was even possible

when is the next raw supposed to be updated? monthly or bi-weekly or bi-monthly?

monthly,ch8 will be released 04/07 (first week of next month)

when is the next raw supposed to be updated? monthly or bi-weekly or bi-monthly?

He can stack items so I'm sure he could make a bad ass armor. and sword stack.

His power is crazy strong. But it's weakness is that he can only mod one thing at a time with it. The city counted because it was considered a single stack type object. So if he wanted to adjust the power users, it would be one at a time...assuming he can mod people as well as objects. Been no evidence of that yet and he did make a comment about wishing he could mod his own body, which seems to infer he can't.

What would i do with that power? Hmmm....probably nothing that wasn't actually necessary. One small change can have unintentional consequences with widespread ramifications all too easily. I see this in my day job all the time.

But in this case, it is a power that is borrowed from a God, so most likely, all possible problems with each change would be fixed immediately by the God that is watching over you.

While you could easily destroy economies with such a power, using it for yourself however, sounds like a blast.

I personally would build giant lightning rods, and giant towers. *_*

So far we have not seen the full extent of his power, as it has only been about two weeks since then(?) so he is mostly just figuring the extent of it, but if he can use his brain to control his powers, then I have no doubt that he could do so much more.

Interesting indeed.

Is that really how it is? Genuinely unsure considering you could see him with two Customization UIs up.

Probably the main customization menu for the object and a sub-menu for specifics since it was a "stack" object. I'm sure we'll find out for sure as chapters progress though.

His power is crazy strong. But it's weakness is that he can only mod one thing at a time with it. The city counted because it was considered a single stack type object. So if he wanted to adjust the power users, it would be one at a time...assuming he can mod people as well as objects.

Is that really how it is? Genuinely unsure considering you could see him with two Customization UIs up. 

And then the question is, would he destroy the world? His power is flat out modding. It'd be too boring to just stomp everything with cheat. So now here is another interesting question: What would YOU do when you can mod your game?

From the moment I arrived I'd be testing out all the limits of my power. So far he needs a base to start from but that seems the only limit so far. They don't seem to have much technology from what has been shown so far. I would search to find their technological limits and up grade them to the next step and then see how much of a jump I could actually make. Like seeing if I could turn a carriage into a steam engine then to a solar powered electric car of some kind.

I admit I would test out my powers on a few animals to see if I could mod living things. If I found out I could I admit that the first time I saw someone being an evil ass with their powers I would immediately see if I could remove their powers leaving them as one of the people they looked down on.

Both of these thing have high chaos potential in the world. A sudden jump in technology with out understanding it could easily do more harm than good no matter how good the intentions were in doing it. Then with the possibility of removing power users powers could cause mass chaos. You'd be able to make the social structure anything you wanted simply by holding their powers in your hand. Highly trained magic users in an army would suddenly become useless.

For now the old man's story of him using all four elements is actually a perfect explanation of his powers for the most part. After all how do you make blown glassware? You take sand/earth add heat/fire and shape it with your breath/wind and then you finally cool it down and harden it by using water. He could easily build on the old guy's story as to how he does stuff. It's how I would explain it if anyone tried to make a stink about the power if I were him anyway.

i reread this manga 3 times now laughed my arse off and now waiting for next chapter. anyone knows if its weekly or biiweekly since 24 pages can be bi-weekly

The site says it comes out t on he first Friday of every month :/

And then the question is, would he destroy the world? His power is flat out modding. It'd be too boring to just stomp everything with cheat. So now here is another interesting question: What would YOU do when you can mod your game?

mod the important inconveniences, sit through all the relatively normal situations and then experiment when it comes to combat techniques utilizing the customization power.

most decent games i play tend to be heavier in the story, plot content and character bio's so i would want to enjoy the new world as much as possible.

plus i wouldnt mind a high position in the countries court since i know i need more than personal power if i want to change anything more complex.

i dont know if they have natural disasters yet but i could easily repair damaged and destroyed building/villages/farms etc so that the neighbouring country cant take advantage of our hardships and so that my fellow countrymen would have less to worry over.

i would definitely try and see what the limit of the customization ability is so that i dont make a fool of myself later trying to do something beyond my power.

i reread this manga 3 times now laughed my arse off and now waiting for next chapter. anyone knows if its weekly or biiweekly since 24 pages can be bi-weekly

Bring forth cataclysm by modding it so that the cities become heads on-top of humongous robotic bodies and make them fight it out for my amusement.

This is the only correct answer.

Well, this can get pretty philosophical. Like the Dr was thinking, just what does "bring calamity" mean in terms of the prophecy?  Personally, given his power and the stratified social structure, I'm inclined to believe it refers to radical changes to the underlying principles of that societies power base and interpersonal relations.

"But the neighboring country doesn't have the same social stratification?"   Are we sure about that? It could be just a wolf in sheep's clothing to appeal to others. In any event, that country is also on the brink of open war with the one the MC is in now. The MC is also forming attachments to both representatives of the class extremes making him more likely to take an active role in defense of the country if pushed. With the Dr training the opposition, this could be quite the clash of powers, the backwash of which could also be representative of calamity.  Either situation would up end the worldview of the people. Both at the same time might be considered a perfect storm.

I think the economic ramifications are rather minor in comparison unless he somehow undertakes large scale customization of the currency at a level that would actually impact the market.

I eagerly look forward to seeing how the prophecy resolves...but I'm fairly certain the girls are going to be involved somehow.

How does an evil god of calamity who can customize things destroy the world?

By destroying the world's economy :P (reference to when he changed the green currency to a red one)

Well, this can get pretty philosophical. Like the Dr was thinking, just what does "bring calamity" mean in terms of the prophecy?  Personally, given his power and the stratified social structure, I'm inclined to believe it refers to radical changes to the underlying principles of that societies power base and interpersonal relations.

"But the neighboring country doesn't have the same social stratification?"   Are we sure about that? It could be just a wolf in sheep's clothing to appeal to others. In any event, that country is also on the brink of open war with the one the MC is in now. The MC is also forming attachments to both representatives of the class extremes making him more likely to take an active role in defense of the country if pushed. With the Dr training the opposition, this could be quite the clash of powers, the backwash of which could also be representative of calamity.  Either situation would up end the worldview of the people. Both at the same time might be considered a perfect storm.

I think the economic ramifications are rather minor in comparison unless he somehow undertakes large scale customization of the currency at a level that would actually impact the market.

I eagerly look forward to seeing how the prophecy resolves...but I'm fairly certain the girls are going to be involved somehow.

Why is it always a book, and why is it always one that baka-tsuki isn't translating...  I swear they intentionally avoid the good series..

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1042959/1427/

Baka tsuki is a loose association of translating folks. Not a set group. Projects are brought in by the people that want to do the TL for that series, not as an assignment to work on it.  That said, I guess I don't need to state the obvious about how to get it TL'd...  :)

Why is it always a book, and why is it always one that baka-tsuki isn't translating...  I swear they intentionally avoid the good series..

http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/book/detail/1042959/1427/

Neat concept, story gets jammed down your throat though with all the forced dialogue and character introductions

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics