Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 163votes)

Nonscale

Alt Names: alt ノンスケール
Author: Mebae
Artist: Mebae
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of original short stories by the artist Mebae.
Go to Nonscale Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

Did you think chocolate couldn't be moe? Cuz you're wrong. Chocolate is moe as fuck.

Well you know, this is japan, land of the edimoerphible: http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/food-girls-r9590
So where can I find one of these?

What the f*ck was that ?! :o

Did you think chocolate couldn't be moe? Cuz you're wrong. Chocolate is moe as fuck.

The new girl in chapter 5 is simply gorgeous 0_0 can not give the author enough cred for his art

Fuhahahaha its back !

Weird but by far not the weirdest thing I've ever read. Still... pretty weird and it feels like something important is missing.

I feel like a short story for each chapter would be the cure for this!

Lol. I thought this ended. Good to know that it didn't. 

Man the fourth story was kind of confusing.

Whoa!  That girl in ch 5 is seriously hot!

I don't know what any of this stuff is, but I like it.

So it's finished or not?

Weird but by far not the weirdest thing I've ever read. Still... pretty weird and it feels like something important is missing.

A cat is fine too.

Sir im going to have to ask you the source of that picture.

Official pervy business.

It's either To Love-Ru or To Love-Ru Darkness. 

It's from To Love-Ru Darkness.  It just seemed so perfect for me to use, I'll probably switch to the colorized version when that chapter gets released in color.

And please don't ask...  I don't remember which chapter it was from because after all, I AM a senile old fart who can only remember as far back as the last time that I blinked my eyes!!!

Official pervy business.

It's either To Love-Ru or To Love-Ru Darkness. 

Another series that gets:

Spoiler

Official pervy business.

More imouto!!!

Another series that gets:

Spoiler

No stop

next chapter next chapter! thanks maigo and ustnap

I'm not sayin that it's bad. I mean it's interesting... 

but why is this so highly rated? 

Death by Chihuahua.... sweet...

Chuhuahua were created as a weapon, though. So there's nothing sweet about small invalid dog whose skull can't fit its own brain (and thus always unhappy) with rezor-sharp teeth.

All's well, ends well.

Weirdly cute, but the third chapter... what happened to the backgrounds? Did the guy doing backgrounds quit or something? o_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics