Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 60votes)

Useful Good-for-Nothing

Alt Names: alt Muyong Jiyong
Author: Lee Soo-Hyeon
Artist: Lee Soo-Hyeon
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Cha Ji-Yyoung is a journalist who makes a terrible mistake and is forced to make amends for his fault. He is forced to crossdress and enter a woman's university to reveal corruptions.

His ... interesting life as a 22 yr-old female dancing student begins...

Original webtoon is @ http://comics.nate.com/webtoon/list.php?btno=54513
Go to Useful Good-for-Nothing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

bewbz

Fucking called it on the room... and the bathroom's supposed to be worse? O.o

How does she even maintain her complexion with the room like that.

That is exactly what I thought but then I think about people in real life that I've heard about from friends and current apartment-mates who say that they've roomed with people who are messy as heck....it's possible...I'm glad I live in my own room and my apt-mates are so accommodating in our shared spaces =)

huh, haven't heard of this webtoon site. cool deal.

Me during this manhwa so far:

Spoiler

Fucking called it on the room... and the bathroom's supposed to be worse? O.o

How does she even maintain her complexion with the room like that.

Don't you usually read manga first and then the comments?

Yeah...people should not read a story simply because a stranger recommends it. Keep that in mind and people will avoid getting spoiled.

About the girl's room...I'd be piss as hell if she was my roommate. Living in the dorm means accommodating each other and if you are rooming with someone, all the more need to accommodate and lessen the habit of making a mess. 

As for the girl barging in, the rule of gender bender seems to be that there has to be at least one person who knows the true identity at the beginning of the story so I won't be surprised if the cat is out of the bag. I'm more interested in if he gets away with it though (and how)

Pls no spoilers

Don't you usually read manga first and then the comments?

Seriously only 3 chapter in and he gets caught?

Pls no spoilers

Seriously only 3 chapter in and he gets caught?

Got caught what?!

Ok, amusing enough cliffhanger. 
Monitoring from afar...

Spoiler

I think the title should be "Useless Good-for-Nothing", but I don't know Korean. It may be a play on words though.

My Korean is ass, but I don't need to know Korean to suspect that they probably meant to say "useful." The premise is that a guy who's been fucking things up at his workplace (like a good for nothing) gets sent elsewhere to make himself useful. Assuming that he doesnt get kicked out of the university in the next two chapters or so, he'll probably end up there long enough to uncover at least some small bit of corruption (shouldn't be hard, corruption over there is hilariously bad), meaning that he will have been useful for once, hence the title.

Foreheads? Didn't even notice, nothing like the mutant size eyes present here and many other mangas.

I think the title should be "Useless Good-for-Nothing", but I don't know Korean.  It may be a play on words though.

These foreheads put Ritsu's and Iori's to shame. They could fucking solarbeam the campus down on a sunny day.

Jaysus, look at the size of those foreheads!

I must agree with you.

Jaysus, look at the size of those foreheads!

Makes me wonder what the stuck pres was shocked about. Thanks for update!

Seems interesting, Followed! :)

WHAT ?! HAREM TAG ?! CROSSDRESS ?!  INSTAFOLLOW !!

Only reason I'm keeping an eye in.

I don't like the drawing, but sounds fun.

WHAT ?! HAREM TAG ?! CROSSDRESS ?!  INSTAFOLLOW !!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics