Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.81 - 53votes)

Magnolia Online

Alt Names:
Author: Reon Merryweather
Artist: Power-J
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Other
Description: Rita is a normal and optimistic girl, but convinced by her hardcore gamer friend, she delves into the world of MMORPG gaming for the first time.

Read weekly updated pages here: http://tapastic.com/series/Magnolia-Online
Go to Magnolia Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please help Magnolia Online win this Contest!! New Window R. Merryweather
  • 0 Replies
Topic Help Magnolia Return to Colour Pages! New Window R. Merryweather
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

Wow, I thought the series had gotten canceled.

It was nice of them to leave the staff, but I've never seen a system that would glitch that badly just because someone had a truly terrible connection.

That feel when your connection is so bad you become a dodge tank...

that's not enough!

Is it bad that even though I didn't notice the Runescape logo up top, my first thought upon loading the page was "Partyhat!"

Me too! Gamer girls = Konata,

And did his armor cause her to lag or something?

No, but store bought armor is generally much better than normal armor and if the healer has severe connection issues that cause her to randomly disconnect or simply have extreme delays between clicking a heal and actually casting it, then the tank will be super happy that he has good enough armor to survive until she reconnects or her laggy healing goes off.

Is anyone feeling "Lucky Star" from this... the moment I saw that heroine... my mind just went "Heck, that's Konata with glasses"... insta-follow I guess...

Me too! Gamer girls = Konata,

And did his armor cause her to lag or something?

LOL
MMO 101
And she already taught something about exploiting bug.
Also, one does not simply find a healer for a raid.

anyone else recognize the poster in her room?

lol

Is anyone feeling "Lucky Star" from this... the moment I saw that heroine... my mind just went "Heck, that's Konata with glasses"... insta-follow I guess...

lol there's even striped panties to buy

What happened to the girl at the end? o.0

Laggy I guess

I was actually reading this from right to left until I noticed the '1' and '2' at the top >_<

Silly me

theslowblitz
Jun 01 2014 12:25 PM

What happened to the girl at the end? o.0

This series from the north ?

wait a second.......that author look familiar......

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics