Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.81 - 53votes)

Magnolia Online

Alt Names:
Author: Reon Merryweather
Artist: Power-J
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy Fantasy
Type: Other
Description: Rita is a normal and optimistic girl, but convinced by her hardcore gamer friend, she delves into the world of MMORPG gaming for the first time.

Read weekly updated pages here: http://tapastic.com/series/Magnolia-Online
Go to Magnolia Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Please help Magnolia Online win this Contest!! New Window R. Merryweather
  • 0 Replies
Topic Help Magnolia Return to Colour Pages! New Window R. Merryweather
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_g5RV7jCls

Relevant?

Life is just a kusoge...

OMOCHIKAERII!

Ahaha, kidnapping scene reminds me webcomic 'Noob' xD

Ohforf was also 'recruited' by PK'ers to carry some loot.

It used to work in multiplayer/MMOs like that but it was quickly phased out when players figured out how to accidentally/artificially trigger such lag. I know people who were actually permanently banned from some games because their connections would naturally trigger such effects and the developers refused to deal with/unable to solve the issue. (It was a small game with a very small dev team.)

Or if you want to go back a bit further, when logging out/exit game was instant, so people would go NOPE and logout when PKer shows up or it looks like they might die from a monster.

Then the dev have to make it so you have timer/your character 'stays' for a short duration so exiting the game just makes you an easy target instead.

I feel like I read this before, or something similar to it.

Can't quite remember though..

I wish lags worked like that in WoW...

It used to work in multiplayer/MMOs like that but it was quickly phased out when players figured out how to accidentally/artificially trigger such lag. I know people who were actually permanently banned from some games because their connections would naturally trigger such effects and the developers refused to deal with/unable to solve the issue. (It was a small game with a very small dev team.)

Loli healer

Not just any loli

nowadays people usually want to play DPS (easy solo and farm) so as a guild master, he just want "recuit" some healer (rare these day).

right way to use stun : kidnap a loli

Loli healer

Not just any loli

Reon ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つgiff moar pages plz I wanna read more 

True xD

yeah =/

Hmm, Seems interesting.
I'll bite.

It's self-published, though.

Ohh ok then.

Is this the second version or what mmm...~?
@Reon-sensei

This is great, you can always blame it on lag lol.

Why do I see Lucky Star for some reason...

Maybe it got DMCA'd.

It's self-published, though.

Wait, what happened to the other chapters? o_o

Maybe it got DMCA'd.

Wait, what happened to the other chapters? o_o

Ah this is exactly my type of self-published work; funny, not drawn in stereotypical style, and in color~

Definitely want to see where this one goes.

I still refuse to pay subscriptions for games though. hehehe

-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics