Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

From what I can tell of the pic on Alpha Police: Rou becomes a lord, Kichi an ogre, and Gobumi will stay a hobgoblin. There's an unknown goblin/hobgoblin in the pic and an unknown female adventurer too. The adventurer is probably the "little sister" that went yandere on the protagonist.

Rou does not look like a lord. He lacks the crystal or whatever it is on the forehead and the horns are also shaped and sized like an ogre's. Kichi looks like an ogre too, but is more of a physical presence while Rou looks rather balanced.

If anything I'd say Rou's gonna take the Ogre->Vampire path (or something not included in the diagram - after all there was still the "?" path) since he already displays high intelligence and it would match his special skill.

Reminds me of The Gamer.

Well, take a look at the comic's icon and tell me what you think...

From what I can tell of the pic on Alpha Police: Rou becomes a lord, Kichi an ogre, and Gobumi will stay a hobgoblin. There's an unknown goblin/hobgoblin in the pic and an unknown female adventurer too. The adventurer is probably the "little sister" that went yandere on the protagonist.

i want more... wow this manga is so damn interesting...

The statuses are like he is playing an virtual game. I mean like the option of choosing to rank up or not and stuff. Don't you think it's like he may not be reincarnated actually but stuck in a virtual simulator? Oh well

This manga is awesome and I loved once I was a few pages in. It has interesting feel to it and for anybody considering if they should read this or not I highly recommend reading it.

Updates every FOURTH thursday.

Another agonizing release schedule 

holy shit I love this! now my hellish wait for more begains.

Gobumi-chan is Kawaii .

Spoiler

Wait a minute... so this is pretty much a manga about gluttony... aka another Toriko. Luffy would be another good example...

EAT EVERYTHING! The special abilities is just icing on the cake... DELICIOUS!

Oh it's here,thanks for your work Kuro!
I laught a bit at that "too small to understand" part,because I first thought it's gobgramp telling Gobrou "You're too young to even UNDERSTAND the terrors of the night!"

@Gnah
Even without that page we could've already made educated guess based on frequently-use story progression : Gobrou is the protagonist and,on some level,someone the reader should be able to related to,since most readers are human,Gobrou would almost be require to take on a more humanoid form.Or even if we don't care about readers-able-related-to stuff,he's still the protagonist of the story,one that the whole story would be revolved around,so he have to be a "baseline" for us to compare the events around him in the form that's easier for those who never had experienced reborned-as-goblin thing to understand things in context of the story.
So,from what we saw from that evo path gobgramp explained, (there's a good number of secret paths,but we'll leave that for later on)his main choice from hobgob are orge or goblord,and based on what we saw,how he fought and think,he's much more like a particularly smart orge than (I think) basically-a-goblin-adventurer/ruler goblord.

@meetmycom
Do remember,Gobrou&co are still just a kid even by goblin standard,watching them lurk around the forest for a few more chapters is about as fun as watching someone just start playing an mmo for hours,unable to just grab their controller and finish the tutorial for them so you could finally get to see some real action.

ps. what's code to make spoiler tab again?

seems promising, I will follow it just in case :b

Too much. The guy has and will have too many abilities, and things are passed by too quickly, unless they'll be returned to.

Reminds me of The Gamer.

If he Levels Up enough, will he become the Demon King, or Maou ?

Well, take a look at the comic's icon and tell me what you think...

I'm really liking this and I can't put my finger on why?

If he Levels Up enough, will he become the Demon King, or Maou ?

Ohh shit things got jsut got real at the end

Btw that whole SPecies change thing is very interesting

Indeed! Now that the goblin tribe has a leader that makes up for their mental handicap it'll be interesting to see if they too will evolve, and how. At least the other two named goblins will probably stay in the squad. Anybody else looking foward to hobgobumi?

For the MC we are sadly already spoilered by ch.1, so we already know his evolution path. Which is a pity, really, since that would definitely have been something interesting to think about for longer.

This manga got a lot of potential to be good

i just hope it wont fall off later but it diffently got my attention.

Btw that whole SPecies change thing is very interesting

Pretty interesting! I look forward to more.

Quite interesting manga. Followed for now, let's see where this leads. The translations seem a bit wonky at times or even missing (like in ch.2 p.23 last panel) but it is still enjoyable.

What is the release frequency of this manga? Monthly? Bi-monthly?

monthly but hey its better than bi-monthly.

Quite interesting manga. Followed for now, let's see where this leads. The translations seem a bit wonky at times or even missing (like in ch.2 p.23 last panel) but it is still enjoyable.

What is the release frequency of this manga? Monthly? Bi-monthly?

I love you Kuroganekai

just to remember that chapter 4 will release only on 26th (26/06)

i uploaded th ch 2 and the ch 3 is 75% complete,in 30m or more the ch 3 will be uploaded too

ma n!ggah!! <3 cheers bro great effort 

i uploaded th ch 2 and the ch 3 is 75% complete,in 30m or more the ch 3 will be uploaded too

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics