Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

These translations are weird. If the kanji means 'vigor', write 'vigor'. It's a better match than 'libido'.

Lord is a rank 3 evolution, right now he is a hobgoblin rank 2, he need to up 100 again to get to lord

And yeah gobi chan is probably going to be a vampire (be it only for her bloodthirst after MC got attacked during sleep)

oh no, i just read the spoilers from the LN on animesuki. 

Good stuff... long wait

june or july

june

Next chapter gets released on the 26th apparently.

june or july

It's pretty obvious (cover aside) that the three will take different routes. Three main evo routs were shown and three main characters whose personalities fit them. Rou for the leader/human-ish evoes, Kichi for the traditional bruiser orc, and Umi for the elegant evo.

{continue}

Spoiler

Mod Edit Note: spoiler for 10+ lines

Spoiler

Lord is a rank 3 evolution, right now he is a hobgoblin rank 2, he need to up 100 again to get to lord

And yeah gobi chan is probably going to be a vampire (be it only for her bloodthirst after MC got attacked during sleep)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Because Goblins have low fertility rate.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Because Goblins have low fertility rate.

Wow this is great.

Spoiler

That's just evolving in profession, in this series, they seem to evolve in race, like human final evolution could be a demigod or something, that's what I had in mind.

I may be wrong (because google trans web novels suck) but the humans don't have racial evolutions.  They do make up for it by having class evolutions though. 

Spoiler

That's just evolving in profession, in this series, they seem to evolve in race, like human final evolution could be a demigod or something, that's what I had in mind.

But, how awesome it would be if humans can also evolve into superior beings.

Well, novel images have already showed that Elves can evolve (Elf -> High Elf) so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for humans to be able to evolve.  For Example:

Townsperson/Human -> Adventurer -> Hero    

or

Townsperson/Human -> Mage ->  Archmage (or alternatively, Sage)

or

Townsperson/Human ->  Soldier ->  Knight

and so on. 

Well, the cover image spoils the fact that Goburou is going to become a Lord, Gobukichi will probably become a Minotaur, seeing as he specializes in brute strength, Gobumi might become a Vampire seeing as it's the odd one out(also basing this on the whole Bat/vampire mythos and her bat accessories). But, how awesome it would be if humans can also evolve into superior beings.

When I saw the the cum covered human females, my brain shut down for a few seconds.

Because you're probably getting it from unicorn and mixing it with rabbit. Unicorn means one horn, so unirabbit = one rabbit? yeah.......

My nickname for it?

Narwhalbit. Not that it would/should/will become official, just sounds more fun.

is the manga monthly or weekly?

Really nice story, can't wait to see more. 
If it would come out weekly I think it would be possible for animation... even though I like the mangas more.
Btw I think in some chapters he will start conquering some territory... would be nice if it turned out to be this kind of manga. :)

theres only 3 chapters and I already think this needs an anime.

Rou is an interesting guy. Once he realizes that he's gotten a second chance rather than dwell on the fact he was murdered he decides to make the best of his situation and the second chance he's been given.

Considering his special powers that have carried over from his past life to his present one he was probably a pretty monstrous human. He consumed the flesh of horrific monsters and even evil esper's suggesting he even ate human at one point.

{continue}...

Spoiler

nice spoilers, things get somewhat interesting I suppose. but man, the skills can go up to infinite huh.

Damn i need more of this now :( ...but sadly its a month release i think D:

Next chapter gets released on the 26th apparently.

Damn i need more of this now :( ...but sadly its a month release i think D:

How many chapters are already out ? anyone got a link to the raws if we're not up-to date already 

Spoiler

ironically on the box, I put the right lines, but for some reason I decided to switch, and on the errors, my english very basic and even tell me what mistakes I have not idea how to identify them because I'm not fluent in English, and the translator if you could make in favor of the next script when you have a line to divide into two balloons you do not put together (just separated by "." or ",") set [] or () or just let separately lines, will greatly reduce the time I take to the typesetter and will decrease the amount of wrong balloons .because I have to stop and think where I have to cut the speech right to fit in the two balloons, besides cost time the chance of error is higher even because I'm not fluent in English as stated above (google translator is very helpful sometimes)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics