Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 218votes)

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Alt Names: alt 魔法先生ネギま!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy, and in order to become a master mage he is sent to Japan to teach English at an all-girls middle school. But Negi has a bigger dream than just becoming a master mage. He wants to find his missing father, "The Thousand Master", the strongest mage that has ever lived. And he soon finds that searching for his father wont be as easy as he first hoped. In fact, it pushes him and his students into life-or-death battles that decides the fate of millions.

Spin-Off:
> Negiho (Ito) Bun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/negiho-ito-bun-r6926)

Sequel:
> UQ Holder
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/uq-holder-r9905)
Go to Mahou Sensei Negima! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does negi like? New Window Mokata
  • 47 Replies
Topic 'UQ Holder' Sequel to Negima Announced. New Window Iantegee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Favorite Girl? New Window Failure-chan
  • 20 Replies
Topic Changing the order of a chapters pages (ch. 131/spoilers) New Window theonly
  • 5 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion New Window Oathkeeper92
  • 49 Replies
Topic What happen to negi sister New Window Mokata
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

oh if u havent read this crap yet, skip my comment right below this, spoiler alert dere.
ok so i just went to wikipedia, and even wikipedia page for this sh!t is fck'd up. and wtf? she is an alien???? i stopped like 2 years ago, and this is what it turns into???
this manga is probably the sh!ttiest and most convoluted crap out there. too much sh!t going on, this guy is like doing some adventure time crazy sh!t in this manga because you have no idea whats going on

"hey im fighting sh!t"

next chapter

"I FELL DOWN A MAGICAL PARADISE WELL THING, I DUN WANNA LEEF."

next chapter

"HAR HAR THIS IS MY PLOT TO DO SOMETHING RIDICULOUS, TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT"

next chapter

"THE SEAAAAA~!"
Yeah, it maybe will end soon enough. Reviewing from the School arc about the Negi Descendant ( Chao Lingsen ) telling she is a martian. And if it's still continue it would just for looking his father.
Too many questions this is why i quit watching Lost :P
Chapters just keep getting more and more confusing
im only on chapter 101 but i feel like the chapters skip around alot like at one moment he win and the next chapter it shows you how in like 4 pages then skips farther ahead then it skips back and then forwards its a little confusing
started w/ the actual manga in hand flipping pages then i didn't want to w8 for a "published" translation so i went to find it online i have been following it since, as other online manga sites went down(onemanga) i had to search for others soon this will end like psyren, defence devil, and wallflower did, i am already reading 100s of others at this time so im glad i got to follow it to the end. wow this is long
@raenef havent caught up with this yet but its had a good run and aslong as the author ends it on his terms im sure itll have a good ending,way better then just dragging it out and being cancelled
one really gets the feeling this series is ending soon
Long time fan of this author, and this series ^_^
Wow, nice job!
Woot! finally got it uploaded. Enjoy!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics