Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 218votes)

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Alt Names: alt 魔法先生ネギま!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy, and in order to become a master mage he is sent to Japan to teach English at an all-girls middle school. But Negi has a bigger dream than just becoming a master mage. He wants to find his missing father, "The Thousand Master", the strongest mage that has ever lived. And he soon finds that searching for his father wont be as easy as he first hoped. In fact, it pushes him and his students into life-or-death battles that decides the fate of millions.

Spin-Off:
> Negiho (Ito) Bun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/negiho-ito-bun-r6926)

Sequel:
> UQ Holder
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/uq-holder-r9905)
Go to Mahou Sensei Negima! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does negi like? New Window Mokata
  • 47 Replies
Topic 'UQ Holder' Sequel to Negima Announced. New Window Iantegee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Favorite Girl? New Window Failure-chan
  • 20 Replies
Topic Changing the order of a chapters pages (ch. 131/spoilers) New Window theonly
  • 5 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion New Window Oathkeeper92
  • 49 Replies
Topic What happen to negi sister New Window Mokata
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

Will this be the end of the manga? Or will there be a spin-off/time-skip thing?
Either way this Chapter made me feel...Posted Image
Why do I feel that something big would happen when asuna awakens after 100 years. Like maybe something interfering with negi's plan which caused a major event during the time asuna is sealed.

Just my thoughts maybe?
Why do I feel that something big would happen when asuna awakens after 100 years. Like maybe something interfering with negi's plan which caused a major event during the time asuna is sealed.

Just my thoughts maybe?
OMG hurry up with the 100 years later I cant stand it T-T
... :(

Me are sad...
i QQed
it feels like its going thru a phase where there is no dramatic violence
dammit i want to follow this series but it already has 666 follows
Chamo - pimp.

Negi - the ho.
Chamo-kun is the best wingman in the world. lol
Lmfao, a negi in a Negi, classic xD
Ch 348 ...
ouch ... that must be the most "painful" attack that Negi experienced ...
and I definitely don't want to get "that" kind of thing either ...
oh who would be the lucky girl for Negi
taking that in the butt must hurt
feels like they're extending it for the sake of extending it in the latest arc...
Well this is gonna end soon with those bomb shell of a conclusion plot.
Hes gonna die or create a herem....... too bad hes too young
@KuroGami yeah I know about that, and maybe this is another 'challenge' for RH just like the case with KNIM a while ago, but if it's a challenge, they should have done it better. Few would read earlier release if the quality is just... bad.
Just a quick note. Chapter 346 by Dream Scanlations has been taken down due to complaint (theft) from original translator.
@alcrowry well, if you consider that RAWs not always have a good quality, if the editor do not clean and improve it, things like the last chapter happens. RH does a really good job improving the chaper's quality, since when you scan a magazine, it loses some details and stuff. IMO, RH is one of the best scans ever.
The latest chp made me lol for every pages :-D
But it feels like the manga gonna end soon if we know Negi favorite girl T.T
Is it just me or the quality of latest chapter is worse than usual? I know it's not RH who did that, but come on.
When I started to reading this, I didn't expect for the manga to be sooo~ long. But w/e, I love this manga, original story+comedy+good fights+sudden naked girls+akamatsu = good manga.
Man you guys have to be insane not to like this manga, it's the best seriously lol
@Rarity: well, if you stop reading 2 years ago, it's normal that you don't understand what's going on. Please don't blame the author cause those chap that you were talking about, even if it only took me less then 2 minutes I can still understand the general idea (just a habit of mine I usually quickly read the latest chap, just to know what happen then I will return to read it again slowly when I have more time). Don't talk about something that you don't even know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics