Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 174votes)

Amaama to Inazuma

Alt Names: alt Amaama to Inazumaalt เมนูกรุ่น อุ่นไอรักalt 甘々と稲妻alt Double-Sweet and Flash of Lightningalt Sweetness and Lightning
Author: Amagakure Gido
Artist: Amagakure Gido
Genres: Cooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuzuka is a teacher who has been caring on his own for his little daughter, Tsumugi, since his wife's death. He's no good at cooking, so they've been eating packaged meals from the convenience store. A series of events lead him one evening to a restaurant run by the mother of one of his students, Kotori. Her mother isn't there, but Kotori does her best to feed them both. It turns out that Kotori is often alone, since her parents are divorced and her mother is frequently not around. The three of them begin to meet and cook tasty food together.
Go to Amaama to Inazuma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amaama to Inazuma New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

114 Comments

I was following this on the raws, I love stories about parenting.. because parently love is always so warm and fluffy, the best way to relax along side the sweet kids.

Thanks for the updates, I really can't wait for more.

She has experience :VVVVVVVV

High school girls in Japan have evolved in such a way that their metabolism is directly proportional to their HNNNNNNNG factor. That is to say, the more HNNNNNNNG a girl is, the more they can eat without getting fat. This is due to specialized receptors in the hypothalamus (which is actually called the HNNNNNNNGpothalamus) that detect adoring gazes from the surrounding environment, and release HNNNNNNNGtrophin into the bloodstream (which serves to increase metabolism).

Spoiler

^example of the HNNNNNNNG pathway in action.

damn it good sir XD you just made me laugh out loud

Dad needs to end up quitting the teaching job, and help them keep the restaurant open.

(It will probably take him sixty chapters to figure that out.)

The real question is.. . How is she holding it steady with such a delicate grip? Better yet, won't she get fat? :P

She has experience :VVVVVVVV

High school girls in Japan have evolved in such a way that their metabolism is directly proportional to their HNNNNNNNG factor. That is to say, the more HNNNNNNNG a girl is, the more they can eat without getting fat. This is due to specialized receptors in the hypothalamus (which is actually called the HNNNNNNNGpothalamus) that detect adoring gazes from the surrounding environment, and release HNNNNNNNGtrophin into the bloodstream (which serves to increase metabolism).

Spoiler

^example of the HNNNNNNNG pathway in action.

So many warm, satisfied smiles.

Spoiler

Thou shalt not think dirty thoughts, thou shalt not think dirty thought, thou shalt not-

The real question is.. . How is she holding it steady with such a delicate grip? Better yet, won't she get fat? :P

Damn...this is good!

So many warm, satisfied smiles.

Spoiler

Thou shalt not think dirty thoughts, thou shalt not think dirty thought, thou shalt not-

The dad's reaction and his daughter are soo adorable!

also Kotori's reaction when ever dad looks so happy is making her fall in love even more!

I've read up to chapter 20. The daughter is an absolute gem of a child. Love this!!

I already love this! Thank you so much!

I just read through the entire thing today...

Thank you so much.

You are welcome. 

I assumed that you were following Love So Life , but if you are not then you will want that one too.

You should also check out Sahara Mizu's ~ My Girl

I just read through the entire thing today...

Thank you so much.

You can read volume 1 here for now, until Maigo catches up.

Been looking for manga about parents and single parents.  I'll keep an eye out in the hopes that this can be found somewhere.

You should also check out Sahara Mizu's ~ My Girl

Oh yeah!

Cooking and child raising.

Followed. 

Even better than I'd hoped. Two newbie cooks, learning to cook to keep an adorable moppet fed (and, as it happens, each other). He's a recently-widowed teacher, she's a high school girl trying to run her mother's restaurant. Place over low heat and allow to simmer slowly. And I stand by the "Love So Life" comparison. More Snoopy dancin'...

Sounds like Usagi-drop from the synopsis.

Following

How come? She is his own daughter, blood related
I think its more like My Girl (SAHARA Mizu)

And this author usually make yuri or yaoi manga

Looks awesome already.

Following

more like My Girl by SAHARA Mizu

edit:........do people actually read previous comments before posting new ones? Or are they just inclined to react to the first one to provoke, them while ignoring others who have made exactly the same point 4 and 22 hours previously respectively but not expanded further on their recommendation?

Following...

Waahh another cooking manga. Surely my wish for more cooking manga comes true..aaahhh...LOVED IT!

It's so admirable for a single parent to lovingly taking care of his/her children...and his kid r so ADORABLE!!!

Maigo thanks for the release 

Wow, didn't remember I had pushed the follow button for this one. Worth it nevertheless.

YAAAAAYYYY!!!!

Snoopy dance time!

http://www.pennyandaggie.com/index.php?p=504

This must be the legendary gap moe.

Following

Lets just hope this guy can seal the deal and get on that mother route.

YESSS

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics