Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 54votes)

Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu

Alt Names: alt きょうは会社休みます。alt สักวันที่ฉันมีเธอ (Thai)alt 今天不去上班alt Bugün Şirket Tatilalt Kyō wa Kaisha Yasumimasu.alt Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasualt Oggi sono in feriealt Today I will take a break from the company
Author: Fujimura Mari
Artist: Fujimura Mari
Genres: Josei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A 33-year-old woman has given up on love, believing that she has missed her chance after passing over an opportunity in college, when suddenly she wakes up in bed with a 21-year-old!

How will her inexperience trip her up, and how will she learn the ways of love?
Go to Kyou wa Kaisha Yasumimasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

been a while since I read a good josei story again... the start was iffy but it's more realistic than having a pure virgin guy too.

oooh i like i like! thank you misty rain and dangoline!

oh, thanks for picking this up! looks promising.

Read the raws on raffmanga, it was really amazing. The development is great and I really recommend this.

I hope this is not gonna turn into another manga which every guy around falls in love with old/ugly woman, by the way, wtf is wrong with this mangaka, making the main guy a scum-trash-bastard like that ? A guy who takes advantage of a drunk girl, made me hate this manga. Dissappointing...

Well, I like it.  And she's not ugly.  And there's nothing wrong with girls who are older.  And I don't know if I've ever heard of a josei harem, so I don't think we're going to get a big parade of candidates; maybe a rival at some point, but that's about it.  Not sure I get how you can be saying "another" like it's some kind of huge trend.
And general theories of how people should treat one another aside for a moment, she in specific really needed someone to take advantage of her while she was drunk.  'Cause, like, she really wanted to be taken advantage of, and she had far too strong social barriers and control to ever let anyone do it while she was sober.

I hope this is not gonna turn into another manga which every guy around falls in love with old/ugly woman, by the way, wtf is wrong with this mangaka, making the main guy a scum-trash-bastard like that ? A guy who takes advantage of a drunk girl, made me hate this manga. Dissappointing...

Followed.

Nice start but beware: it gets a bit (actually, quite) boring around volume 4.

Followed :3

Followed, the art or the characters remind of another manga or mangas, can't remember.

As a character growth addict, I'm in here cause my senses are tingling. Especially when there's a older woman, seems to be a hardworker... which can only mean into development and character growth. Yayy for me and let's hope it lives up to my expectations.

^^ gracias!

Gracias chiqui, maravilla de Josei.

This is quite good,  nice new josei. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics