Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 93votes)

EG Maker

Alt Names: alt EGメーカー
Author: Torikawa Sora
Artist: Torikawa Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story about a Yuuka Yoshimi, a young girl working in a Eroge-making studio, learning how to...make a good ecchi CG
Go to EG Maker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

177 Comments

I'm gonna so fucking love this good shit if all the employee, except the chief of course, will be revealed as the best bro you can ever hope to have.

Now, At what chapter will they start to have sex?

Senpai is my hero.

faaaaaaaaaaaantastic!

*unzip*

oh wait i'm in office...

Using your own body for reference? Yeah, I've seen a few hentais like that to see where this one's going.....

It's too real for an eroge. He's gonna want the real thing soon.

God, what an asshole.

OMFG. It's an update...

is_this_the_real_life_by_scanoli-d3iaygb

"Month V" ?

what i wanted to know is , Where is the Onichan..
what is his look like..

that girl is so innocently cute it can't be helped.

Yes, this was a one-shot the author did and it got serialized in May of this year (I think), so we got  the raw for Ch.1 I'll begin translating this week :)

Your a godsend.

If this were hentai, he would be ntr'd by the chief.

This is so true that it pisses me off just thinking about it...

If this were hentai, he would be ntr'd by the chief.

Cheap ass company  ;)

Spoiler

This series will probably be borderline H and we all know what happens to these types of manga that arn't yaoi, shoujo or josei... 

I thought this would be about EG and Alex Garfield

How mistaken I was

Will the Romance tag be added in the following chapters?
I don't know if the manga will go down that path, but there's a chance with the HeroinexSenpai route.

I ship Heroine x Senpai

Had to feel sorry for her because of the pressure she has to go through. I hope the team warms up to her in a friendly normal way.

Had to reread this two more times as I thought he was making a big deal about not drawing the parts correctly. I guess she musta drew something completely off if he had yell at her. Especially when you can't even tell when it's all censored in the end.

The next chapter of a one-shot?

Yes, this was a one-shot the author did and it got serialized in May of this year (I think), so we got  the raw for Ch.1 I'll begin translating this week :)

Where have I heard this storyline before...?

Its gets mooooore lewd trust me, I've already read the next chapter xD

The next chapter of a one-shot?

Its gets mooooore lewd trust me, I've already read the next chapter xD

If drawing stills of cartoon naked people freaks her out, then how the hell did she get through art school? How did she even get through figure drawing??? My head a splode. >_<

Well this was lewd it was perfect

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics