Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 331votes)

Deathtopia

Alt Names: alt デストピアalt Desutopia
Author: Yamada Yoshinobu
Artist: Yamada Yoshinobu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After an incident that left Koh Fujimura grievously injured; losing sight from both eyes, the college student undergoes surgery and miraculously survives. However, this event significantly changes his life, as he gains extrasensory perception abilities. Soon, a woman appears, and the boy's life changes overnight.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/deathtopia_moe

DO NOT CHANGE TAG TO SHOUNEN, THE SERIES IS PUBLISHED IN A SEINEN MAGAZINE.
Go to Deathtopia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is it just me or does the policeman's wife look a lot like the flight attendant from Cage of Eden? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies

931 Comments

Alright, new chapter enjoy^^ Reminder to those who don't know, this is a bi-weekly manga meaning it gets one chapter every two weeks.^^ Raws for chapter 3 still aren't in so next release in 2-3 weeks.

Raws for chapter 3 are out already.

Spoiler

Nice chapter. Thanks Vinceled and KIKE!

Alright, new chapter enjoy^^ Reminder to those who don't know, this is a bi-weekly manga meaning it gets one chapter every two weeks.^^ Raws for chapter 3 still aren't in so next release in 2-3 weeks.

please stop commenting nonsense THIS manga will not be axed so please have hope and faith in the author.!

and follow>>

i noticed him before i noticed the weird looking face

Same. I kept thinking "I know that glasses guy...." but I couldn't figure out who he was until I read the comments.

Oh wow, I had no idea this was the same author as Cage of Eden, that is until I saw the teacher and Miriya in the full page at the end. I love little cameos like that, I hope he'll include some more cage of eden and even ex shounen characters. Well seeing as it's the author of one of my touch and go favorite mysteries, I'm definitely bookmarking this.

Oh niiiiiiice! Hope they won't cancel this one too though...

Interesting thus far. Thank you for the chapter! Enjoyed the cameos from CoE~

look its mariya

it noticed him before i noticed the weird looking face

I followed it, I'm just stating my fears in the hope that they do not come to pass.

If you go by the mangaka's previous work, Cage of Eden then they shouldn't come to pass.
The mc was good(i.e. not whiny and indecisive) and, although there were many girls and it could have easily slipped into a harem, it didn't.

What lack of decisiveness? He just got out of the hospital after being hit by a truck and someone trying to kill him, and then he starts seeing people with fucked up faces, him being freaked out by it is perfectly normal, it would be weird if he wasn't.

I followed it, I'm just stating my fears in the hope that they do not come to pass.

8Pwg1.png

Nice, nice, nice :3

Lol =))

8Pwg1.png

Nice, nice, nice :3

Hi mr. MC, please let us, your spontaneous personal harem, make up for your lack of decisiveness by telling you what to do.

What lack of decisiveness? He just got out of the hospital after being hit by a truck and someone trying to kill him, and then he starts seeing people with fucked up faces, him being freaked out by it is perfectly normal, it would be weird if he wasn't.

Hi mr. MC, please let us, your spontaneous personal harem, make up for your lack of decisiveness by telling you what to do.

Cannot express how happy I was when I saw this

The art is drastically improved. I noticed similarity in eden and charon but if no one mentions the author's work, I'd not have known. The male mc is more similar to Nozomu Eien style (Dance in Vampire Bund).

Seriously? I didn't even notice. Though I agree the two other series ended like shit, especially Charon. I was supposed to translated (will do it later) but ch15 was such a bummer... even though the series had started pretty well. But well, let's say it's in the past and that this change of magazine is for the better (I think anyway seeing what I read in ch02; c03 seems like it'll be even better).

we'll see how much he improved in long term(if it gets)...
anyway, thanks for your translation vinceled :)

Seems cool, 'followed'. I'll have more to say next bat time, same bat channel.

Actually, Yamada-sensei asked to his editorial to let entirely the plot to him. The WSM Editorial gave him full credit, EdenOri ended in a total shit.Same with "Charon". Already chapter 5 and he makes mistakes with a character name (and the worst is that, it wasn't a typo!), the editorial had already enough(of him,his method and so...) so they did not even correct it. at 15chapters, they kicked him out. WSM doesn't really stop a serie in that brutal way. and there's so much critics on Yamada-sensei...(that I agree on most)

Seriously? I didn't even notice. Though I agree the two other series ended like shit, especially Charon. I was supposed to translated (will do it later) but ch15 was such a bummer... even though the series had started pretty well. But well, let's say it's in the past and that this change of magazine is for the better (I think anyway seeing what I read in ch02; c03 seems like it'll be even better).

Seeing how he changed magazines afterwards, I assume relations with the editors of WSM weren't particularly good...

Actually, Yamada-sensei asked to his editorial to let entirely the plot to him. The WSM Editorial gave him full credit, EdenOri ended in a total shit.Same with "Charon". Already chapter 5 and he makes mistakes with a character name (and the worst is that, it wasn't a typo!), the editorial had already enough(of him,his method and so...) so they did not even correct it. at 15chapters, they kicked him out. WSM doesn't really stop a serie in that brutal way. and there's so much critics on Yamada-sensei...(that I agree on most)

not sure if we can really expect from Yamada Yoshinobu as his previous serie "Charon" did not last long (only 15 chapters and not even a proper ending at all. no, it ended without an ending.)

I still hope he do better this time.

Seeing how he changed magazines afterwards, I assume relations with the editors of WSM weren't particularly good...

not sure if we can really expect from Yamada Yoshinobu as his previous serie "Charon" did not last long (only 15 chapters and not even a proper ending at all. no, it ended without an ending.)

I still hope he do better this time.

Also the teacher.

Oh wow, I didn't even look at the artist / author and yet I instantly knew they were the teacher and glasses kid from cage of eden. Your comment made me realise ^^, I'll be looking forward to more from this.

Spoiler

Also the teacher.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics