Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

holy hell... this is a gem
its hilarious, some fan service, MC is basically a perv with a heart of gold, he's funny as hell and its just a good manga
nice job

I STILL have no idea what to say. I just know it's incredibly awesome. In a world of stereotypical manga, a flash to the past where you needed more then boobs to succeed is very nice. Like I said in my first post, it's a manga like Shokugeki no Soma. More fanservice then this, obviously, but the center is based around something one might not be interested in. I can only hope that this continues to be scanlated since it's so refreshing.

A lot of mangas are focused more on fanservice than the story itself to keep fans... also along as i am in scanlations and have a translator this manga is going to have my group as the scanlator. If another group tries to take it, i will easily bargain with them to reduce the load to scanlate the 2nd season lol. also there is a lot more to come, when i don't know lol. I am typesetting a chapter of ochitekita first and who knows when i shall finish due to slacking lol.

I STILL have no idea what to say. I just know it's incredibly awesome. In a world of stereotypical manga, a flash to the past where you needed more then boobs to succeed is very nice. Like I said in my first post, it's a manga like Shokugeki no Soma. More fanservice then this, obviously, but the center is based around something one might not be interested in. I can only hope that this continues to be scanlated since it's so refreshing.

hmm, might be good for extra reading ... thanks ...

It is amazing lol, but at the same time it is not.

Compared to other mangas like Madan or Dragon Ball it would be more of a risk to try bringing it to america since it has an odd story to it.

yeah, "odd" ... =x= ...

I am, honestly, surprised this doesn't have an official localization...

It is amazing lol, but at the same time it is not.

Compared to other mangas like Madan or Dragon Ball it would be more of a risk to try bringing it to america since it has an odd story to it.

I am, honestly, surprised this doesn't have an official localization...

This manga is freaking awesome thanks for the chapters!

Bento Scans also has a new site, front page and forum. Also a few extras like a xdcc bot and online reader.

Visit at http://bento-scans.mokkori.fr/

around 1.5 days left for me to see if i pass or fail due to my exams in college and then i shall continue typesetting amai.

(I had some free time over weekend and typesetted 6 pages. I may today as well since i finished half of my current assignments today)

The 3rd chapter and other releases of bento, due to my own whims, will probably be held back for another week minimum.

-I have yet to start on chapter 3 but i have exams....

I can't believe how much I like this manga after only 2 chapters. The art is old-school, but it's interesting because it's almost completely unique, especially in these days of nothing but cowardly and useless MC's and big-breasted tsunderes. Thanks for picking up a refreshing manga in what's been a pretty stale environment.

Just added the Chinese name for the manga. it's officially published in Taiwan, so you can find the Chinese raw by searching 内衣高手漫画.

Read the spoiler on your own discretion .  but it's not much of a spoiler.

Spoiler

*Blinks*

For such a sketchy topic...  this is a really good manga!

Also...

...When I was a kid, I was often told about the importance of keeping one's hands to oneself, but this secretary looks like she wants to keep that man's hands to herself!

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Spoiler

Personally, I thought for a second that she was replying with "Gigolo" when he was asking her for her extension number...  xD

He's got the maaaaagic touch...

Great, now I can't get those lyrics out of my head.

this is really fun to read! excited to see more :D

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Spoiler

No wonder this series is till being printed. This is awsome
This series is still ongoing with its sequel.

This could be the beginning of a truly monumental translation effort. Thanks!

Lol it will be lol. one idea i have is to check with current translator if we should get more translators on it, that way we can recruit more people once that happens and get it finished before i am 30. (I am currently 19)

Here is chapter 2, I hope I can keep this speed up for a while because once my rate drops, this may take up to 18 years if I go with a release every other week lol

This could be the beginning of a truly monumental translation effort. Thanks!

No wonder this series is still being printed. This is awsome

this is a nice manga and is pretty original so ill follow keep up the great work.

This manga is comedy gold... Oh my god. X-x

Here is chapter 2, I hope I can keep this speed up for a while because once my rate drops, this may take up to 18 years if I go with a release every other week lol

I am very interested in this manga, what kind of help do you require in Bento Scans?

typesetting; putting text on page, centering within bubbles/boxes, and alignment of text
Proofreading; read over text and fix anything that doesn't sound good in english (fix sentences that are confusing or don't have a proper flow)

I am very interested in this manga, what kind of help do you require in Bento Scans?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics