Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 161votes)

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

Alt Names: alt デッドデッドデーモンズデデデデデストラクションalt Ölü Ölü Şeytanın Yıyıyıyıyıkımıalt DDDDalt Dead Dead Demons Dededededestructionalt Dededede
Author: Asano Inio
Artist: Asano Inio
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new series by Asano Inio (Oyasumi Punpun, Solanin) about the lives of two high school girls living in Tokyo after aliens have invaded. Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction is a self-styled dystopian slice-of-life that reflects on modern societal and political issues in Japan while still maintaining a sense of humor and frivolity.
Go to Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thoughts on the Manga New Window ballinbaroque
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ontan Faces Thread New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 4 Replies
Topic Chapter 31 Dedededevelopments Discussion New Window Bana
  • 1 Replies
Topic Humor's a Relief New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies

363 Comments

oh my god, new chapter... fucking yissss
day=made

Nice Jump!

These updates are rather weird for a weekly. This manga is really good though

monthly or weekly?

Weekly

monthly or weekly?

Just remember that feeling when the revolution comes.  Then you'll know which side you're on. :D

You know, I just applied for a job as a traveling car seat salesman. But when I applied I was so tired from my current job that I attached the wrong file. If there's ever a revolution I'll be too distracted to even notice it....

I might support that fat guy if he is determined enough to get thin but i still like the teacher but in the end a yuri manga might be the route here

and the story is progressing i bet the dude is an alien too 

Spoiler

You can buy volume 1 here.

That's a surprisingly nice 4-koma.

My heart is melting. I wish I were young enough to be one of that put the "fan" in "fanatic". Looking in the mirror now I just see one of asano's failed and miserable adults...

Just remember that feeling when the revolution comes.  Then you'll know which side you're on. :D

Could someone put the description from MU on this page? I don't have edit rights to that field. TIA.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110801

done

Could someone put the description from MU on this page? I don't have edit rights to that field. TIA.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110801

My heart is melting. I wish I were young enough to be one of that put the "fan" in "fanatic". Looking in the mirror now I just see one of asano's failed and miserable adults...
Dead Dead Demons de Dedede Destruction is on hiatus until October. The first volume is scheduled for September 30.

I feel so sorry for you aliens... I mean, you pack up, get on a starship that sends you who knows how many light years away, reach your destination and find out you're so weak high school girls feel disappointed by how weak you are, then you get on a smaller ship and a kid throws a rock at you and you crash and die...

And your only (possible) consolation (assuming you even knew about it) is that your crash site is interesting enough for one high school girl to get angry enough that she came to see it and make her friend choose to forgo sex with her teacher to get to your crash site....

Something seems "off" about the world in this manga, and I'm not talking about the aliens...

it's from Asano Inio, what would you expect

also that last chapter, I know how that teacher probably felt hahaha

Whelp. Those first few chapters easily won me over.

Didn't see that coming (chapter 1)

Hmmmm the title of this manga...needs more D's!!!! nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793775

Kagamine Rin spotted on Ontan's shirt.

I want one of those things.  My grandkids would flip over them.

have a gif

Spoiler

I officially ship this paring

anyway, my rolfcopter makes wut wut wut

have a gif
Spoiler

Something seems "off" about the world in this manga, and I'm not talking about the aliens...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics