Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 43votes)

My Shiny World

Alt Names: alt 那闪亮的世界alt 나의 빛나는 세계alt Mi Mundo Brillantealt My Shining Worldalt Naui Binaneun Segyealt Мой сияющий мир
Author: Maru
Artist: Maru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A girl who is afraid of people. And then approaches a small light. New Release of the author of Pinocchio.

Extended Synopsis by KMS:

Every person in this world changes, it could be anything like their desires or personalities. What if behind a person smiles hides a dark malice or depression? How will someone react to it if that person have the ability to see their hidden facade? This is the story of a girl who can see the ever changing form of humanity as she dives into the mysterious realms of the unknown and real life.

Original Webtoon from Daum: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/shiny

Official english version:
https://www.spottoon.com/workHome/29/MY%20BEAUTIFUL%20WORLD
Go to My Shiny World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

62 Comments

oh my gosh, when will the creepers stop? 

badass jooeun is scaries than I thought :))

I personally don't like this as much as Pinocchio. The annoying stalker was introduced too early, I'm more annoyed than happy. Hopefully he will fuck off soon.

That's a funny way of spelling 'get hit by a truck'.

I personally don't like this as much as Pinocchio. The annoying stalker was introduced too early, I'm more annoyed than happy. Hopefully he will fuck off soon.

Or else you can learn spanish, the scans are up to chapter 29

or you can learn korean, and read the complete series on naver :^).... or was it daum, i forgot.

Please update faster, i can't wait for 1 chapter per month

Or else you can learn spanish, the scans are up to chapter 29

damn this is really good

Please update faster, i can't wait for 1 chapter per month

Yurim... oppa is here~

OPPA IS HERE!!!!! OPPA BROUGHT BACK MY KDRAMA FANGIRL BACK TO LIVE!!

big_brother_obama_parody_poster-p2284892

Oh damn, this manhwa so damn good kinda like cheese in the trap.
after lately there many ntr hentai manhwa.
Why i don't realise this manhwa earlier?

What is it with Manhwa and the shockingly mean spirited characters that show up. Some kind of cultural thing I don't grasp?

I've gotten that impression.  Either modern Korean culture is by my standards basically horrible, or Korean writers are deeply concerned with bullying and abuse of hierarchy as themes.  Or both.  

I sometimes think that the average webtoon creator is part of a creative counterculture that is in the midst of a rebellion against various elements of the mainstream culture such as excessive hierarchy, bullying, emphasis on the almighty dollar and so on.  As artistic nerdy types, which is to say neither school-dominant material nor bankably studious, many have probably had a hard time with The System.  Given which, they may exaggerate that stuff some, but I bet it's somewhat there.

(On the other hand, I've seen stuff that suggests urban Korea also has a good deal of, dunno what you'd call it, sort of a New Yorker abrasive culture where they trash-talk more than they mean.  But some of the bullying dreck isn't that, it's just nasty)

What is it with Manhwa and the shockingly mean spirited characters that show up. Some kind of cultural thing I don't grasp?

Nah, mean people are everywhere. 

Ugh what a predator. 

and lol, 18? did not expect that

Spoiler

Guh.

I take it that this lil' Manwhazeedoozey will be yet another masochist's wet dream?

Spoiler

He's 30? Wow. That's a new level of not looking your age.

I looked at least that young when I was 30.  Well, in a long-hair weirdo-freak kind of way.  If you're a guy, you're basically skinny, and you don't do your hair or clothes buttoned-down-like, you end up looking very young.  When you start getting heavier around 30, it only takes you to where everyone else already was when they were 20.

I think she likes him regardless if she called him mister. 

Looking pretty good so far.

He's 30? Wow. That's a new level of not looking your age.

What? By Maru? Followed.

El manhwa se pone mas interesante ><  Ya quiero leer el proximo cap! xD Gracias ~  

LO AMO MUCHISIIIIMAS GRACIAS

damn I thought he was hanbit (from pinocchio)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics