Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 179votes)

Battle Through the Heavens

Alt Names: alt Đấu Phá Thương Khungalt DOU PO CANG QIONGalt Doupo Cangqiongalt Fights Break Spherealt Μάχη μέσα από τους ουρανούςalt Storming Into the Heavens [the actual that translation]alt 斗破苍穹
Author: Tian Can Tu Dou
Artist: Ren Xiang & 任翔
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In a land where there is no magic, a land where the strong make the rules and weak have to obey, a land filled with alluring treasures and beauty, yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Xiao Yan, who has shown talents none had seen in decades, suddenly lost everything three years ago - his powers, his reputation, and his promise to his mother. What sorcery has caused him to lose all of his powers? And why has his fiancee suddenly shown up?
Go to Battle Through the Heavens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plot control. New Window Feyrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window Samchiel
  • 8 Replies
Topic Raws New Window RampageKiwi
  • 10 Replies
Topic It's Really Good!! New Window Kuberious
  • 1 Replies

517 Comments

too bad the low quality of the raws give this a bad first impression, can't wait for a couple more chapters

so the chapter start with he travel to another world, and then he got a father and sister there too.... wtf?

I believe it was more referring to their dou qi powers than actual persons, more like they train to the point their powers are that of a different level among the norm, almost of another world, as in, breaks the laws of their world.

The drawing is awesome, though some people would not like it. I personally Like IT!

Though I would have hoped for a little bit better quality but it's not all that bad, Thank you for this awesome new series -> Following !

Oh thanks for that those are much better read then what i found, but rather then raws those are scantalated/cleaned already by a viet/pinoy group?

I can't tell what language but i do know its not the source language.

Ah... maybe...idk sorry. :/

Have a nice day ! o/

Raw here : http://vechai.info/dau-pha-thuong-khung/

I don't understand who you can arrive a such a bad quality. I tried myself : 

Spoiler

Oh thanks for that those are much better read then what i found, but rather then raws those are scantalated/cleaned already by a viet/pinoy group?

I can't tell what language but i do know its not the source language.

Raw here : http://vechai.info/dau-pha-thuong-khung/

I don't understand who you can arrive a such a bad quality. I tried myself : 

Spoiler

Cancel an engagement?!  Marry skilled and talented childhood friend?  Why not?

so the chapter start with he travel to another world, and then he got a father and sister there too.... wtf?

Story has potential, raws are a rough, but if thats the only ones available I'll take it.

Edit:I'm currently reading the raws(its up to ch 84)

Seems the raws are in comic strip size, i think the scantalated ones are an (maximized) version of it. Here i put an example from photobucket

Ps. Look at the Scan groups name, i Think they also realize it as well, going to their site is better then griping about it here, seems like they are a new group probably need cleaners?

Untitled_zps95c3cbbd.png

After a little clean : 

Spoiler

saw that coming.

The cover looks elegant as fuck, the contents not so much.

Cool, a manga series about JPEG artifacts.

ewww this looks awful and is awful

The blurs man... the blurs... they're everywhere

The raws are horrible but the story seems interesting.

That's good to know, guess I'll wait it out

The raws are horrible but the story seems interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics