Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 179votes)

Battle Through the Heavens

Alt Names: alt Đấu Phá Thương Khungalt DOU PO CANG QIONGalt Doupo Cangqiongalt Fights Break Spherealt Μάχη μέσα από τους ουρανούςalt Storming Into the Heavens [the actual that translation]alt 斗破苍穹
Author: Tian Can Tu Dou
Artist: Ren Xiang & 任翔
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In a land where there is no magic, a land where the strong make the rules and weak have to obey, a land filled with alluring treasures and beauty, yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Xiao Yan, who has shown talents none had seen in decades, suddenly lost everything three years ago - his powers, his reputation, and his promise to his mother. What sorcery has caused him to lose all of his powers? And why has his fiancee suddenly shown up?
Go to Battle Through the Heavens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plot control. New Window Feyrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window Samchiel
  • 8 Replies
Topic Raws New Window RampageKiwi
  • 10 Replies
Topic It's Really Good!! New Window Kuberious
  • 1 Replies

517 Comments

I really hate the kind of stories where the MC gets screwed from the get go but having looked at the raws im quite satisfied with what goes on later, so i'll following this :)

Considering by ch 1 we pretty much have confirmed at least 2 girls already

Spoiler

So far the story seem...hasty

Spoiler

Probably, someone is born with a certain amount, after that that they might need to do something else in order to archieve more powers. Or he passed a special threshold so he lost his powers, and he'll have to do a certain action to get it again. 

I did originally consider the harem tag, but decided against it.
If you want to know why highlight below since it is a bit of a spoiler...

Spoiler

Probably the harem tag should be added later 

Considering by ch 1 we pretty much have confirmed at least 2 girls already

Spoiler

So far the story seem...hasty

Spoiler

Probably the harem tag should be added later 

i want moar!

im following this for the MC(reminds me that arrogant attitutude of Sasha from Witch Hunter[interisting  Manhwa] and obviusly for the largely cute Childhoodfriend

Truth be told, I don't care so much for quality since I prefer a good drama/history, thanks for the scans ^^

Sorry for the late release, took longer than we expected it to, anyways here is the 3rd chapter! By the way, we have good quality raws for chapter 3 and 4, so this one and the next, however, after that it will mostly likely be back to original quality. Like this quality? Then please come to our website and donate, we just need $30 and we will have up to 7 volumes of BTTH to work with, in other words the quality will be a lot better!

So please donate if you want better quality raws! Here: http://desperatescanners.weebly.com/

Herro Everybody!

An update on the raws for BTTH! We have set up a donation button on our website! If 35 people donated $1 each then we will have the first 10 volumes worth of raws, that means up to around 70+ chapters!!! So if you generous readers want to donate for better raws please do!

here is our website link: http://desperatescanners.weebly.com/

Apparently this manga title is "Fights Break Sphere".

Source : http://baike.baidu.com/view/7240582.htm

It's weird how the quality of the images kind of ceases to matter after the first four pages or so.

That's the spirit!

It's weird how the quality of the images kind of ceases to matter after the first four pages or so.

Herro Wonderful Readers!

I have read some of your comments about using the watermark versions. Though it might be better than the blurry pictures, it might cause urmm, copyright problems, as those chinese websites put watermarks there for a reason. Thus it might not be the most ideal situation. We are looking in getting good quality raws through other means! Wait for our good news (i hope x3)

Thanks for taking the work of translating, I hope you will continue the project ^^

Well, seems decent enough. Looking forward the badass he'll hopefully become. :D

And there's even RAWs up to 84+, hell yeah.

I don't think the quality is too bad. After all, all the facial features could be distinguished thus far.

As someone in another comment section said - scanlations are not supposed to be perfect - if you want perfection then get the original source to support the author XD

Thank you for scanlating this. Looks like promising romcom. I have no problems with the quality. I still enjoy scans from the 80's and 90's with bad scans and 320p/480p animes XD Quality of the work is what matters, art comes second.

320p/480p is still pretty good. The blurriness in this is closer to the 144p level lol.

Just use watermarked version. I would prefer watermarks than blurred shit. We want good  quality xD

Ditto. Would rather have watermarks. The watermarks in the the Vietnamese (?) scanlations linked in the comments here are not too bad I think.

Watermarks not ideal, but way better than blurry IMO.

As someone in another comment section said - scanlations are not supposed to be perfect - if you want perfection then get the original source to support the author XD

Thank you for scanlating this. Looks like promising romcom. I have no problems with the quality. I still enjoy scans from the 80's and 90's with bad scans and 320p/480p animes XD Quality of the work is what matters, art comes second.

Ooohh, interesting.  Though in regards to the 'blurryness' of the pages that people are complaining about.  It's barely anything, I've seen blurrier then this and in all honesty this is good.  I don't mind the quality they are giving because you are able to tell things apart quite nicely, and the story is fun.

I'm looking forward to more chapters

Just use watermarked version. I would prefer watermarks than blurred shit. We want good  quality xD

There are some site in Chinese with good quality, but they always have the water mark on them. That's SAD >.<

Hello everyone! Kiwi (admin) here from DS!

We realize that there is a problem with the horrible raws, however most others that we checked out all have watermarks and it would like weeks to clear 25 or so pages of coloured manhua. So we apologize but we dont have any better alternatives. If any of you would like to supply us quality raws with no watermark then please come to our website and leave a message. We are currently getting a donation box set up so in the future you guys can donate for better raws!

P.S the story is incredibly good (i think x3) so if you guys can stand the raws please read!

For the people who reads raws, here is the newest @84

You can also read the previous chapters obviously

Thanks to everyone for commenting.  Yeah, the raws suck, but we couldn't find any other without watermarks.  If you can help us find some better ones I'll happily re typeset this.

Raw here : http://vechai.info/dau-pha-thuong-khung/

I don't understand who you can arrive a such a bad quality. I tried myself : 

Spoiler

Those scans also have watermarks, they've just been cleaned on the first few pages.

Story has potential, raws are a rough, but if thats the only ones available I'll take it.

Edit:I'm currently reading the raws(its up to ch 84)

Seems the raws are in comic strip size, i think the scantalated ones are an (maximized) version of it. Here i put an example from photobucket

Ps. Look at the Scan groups name, i Think they also realize it as well, going to their site is better then griping about it here, seems like they are a new group probably need cleaners?

Untitled_zps95c3cbbd.png

Could you tell me what site that is?  I can't read Chinese so finding scans is tough...

so the chapter start with he travel to another world, and then he got a father and sister there too.... wtf?

I think in that part it's talking from the perspective of a narrator.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics