Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 179votes)

Battle Through the Heavens

Alt Names: alt Đấu Phá Thương Khungalt DOU PO CANG QIONGalt Doupo Cangqiongalt Fights Break Spherealt Μάχη μέσα από τους ουρανούςalt Storming Into the Heavens [the actual that translation]alt 斗破苍穹
Author: Tian Can Tu Dou
Artist: Ren Xiang & 任翔
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In a land where there is no magic, a land where the strong make the rules and weak have to obey, a land filled with alluring treasures and beauty, yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Xiao Yan, who has shown talents none had seen in decades, suddenly lost everything three years ago - his powers, his reputation, and his promise to his mother. What sorcery has caused him to lose all of his powers? And why has his fiancee suddenly shown up?
Go to Battle Through the Heavens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plot control. New Window Feyrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window Samchiel
  • 8 Replies
Topic Raws New Window RampageKiwi
  • 10 Replies
Topic It's Really Good!! New Window Kuberious
  • 1 Replies

517 Comments

To be a nerd it is a manhua rather than manga since it is chinese.

Sorry for being a jerk

Well, both have the same meaning. Only the language is wrong, but does not matter much anyway. Comic will be also a good word for english people, whetever it's comic, manga or manhua. It's all correct. 

awsome chapter can't wait for more

Huh. What a weird combination of art and writing.

just finished reading the chinese raws. Gotta say its freaking awesome. One of the best manga's i've ever read. 

To be a nerd it is a manhua rather than manga since it is chinese.

Sorry for being a jerk

just finished reading the chinese raws. Gotta say its freaking awesome. One of the best manga's i've ever read. 

Spoiler

Nah. I mean, it could be possible, but with the way she was acting, even if that was her reason, she was over the line. She insulted him, wanted to divorce(bringing dishonor to his family, one of the few things that mattered to him), I agree with you that she's a tsundere, but there's a limit to that, there comes a point where being a tsundere no longer serves as an excuse and the character is just being bitchy.

I wonder how the fiancee(soon to be ex-fiancee) will make it into the harem, it seems like she burned THAT bridge when she threatened him with a sword.

She can always claim that a.) she had to keep apperance (and the pressure of being a heir to something important and at the same time being engaged to everyone´s buttmonkey is quite something to deal with), b.) that she wanted to choose her husband herself (something that´s understandable and relateable), c.) she´s a tsundere (so violence is considered a normal character trait other characters have to deal with one way or another), d.) that she´s being considerate (as a weakling and buttmonkey marrying hermay prove lethal for said guy as those who´re jealous at said husband may decide to gang up on him and kill him) e.) all of that put together.

I wonder how the fiancee(soon to be ex-fiancee) will make it into the harem, it seems like she burned THAT bridge when she threatened him with a sword.

Saddly, those 87 or so chapters out already aren´t translated yet. So for now, it´s not an issue of this being weekly or semi-weekly or monthly, but rather of translators translating this ...

... so ...anyway ... thanks for translating this, @translators.

Herro!

A lot of people asked about whether this manhua will be weekly or not. We would love for it to be released weekly, however, due to not enough dedicated members it is very hard to get the translation and the cleaning done on time every week. Later on when we do have dedicated members that is able and willing to work on this weekly then we will definitely publish this weekly. (We are still a rather small group x3)

You've got better quality thanks a lot ^^ 

if only this manhua was weekly.....

i mean this manhua can last about 450-500 chaps by adapt the entire story from light novel so it will last very long

It looks like after the ghost finished absorbing his power he now has it back but it has regressed to the level it was before he started training. E.g. He was at level 50 before and went to level 1 when his douqi was getting absorbed and stayed that way until it stopped so now he can start growing stronger again.

One of my favourite manhua, glad to see it in english :)

surprising good.. read parts of the novel seems to get better... the main characters not a total goody two shoes, a total villain or an idiot. The author gave him a nice balance whig yo don't normally see... he can be good, get mad and kill, etc.

Though the "prologue" where he trains lasts a while and doesn't really seem to end.. to be honest throughout what I've read (he is constantly getting stronger)..

overall very good.. almost excellent 

wow shit is going down! 

It's feels like the first 80 chapters are more or less prologue lol

Good pick up, A bit slow in the beginning but will get intense later on.

kiwi let say if I donate would I get this quality? ofc without watermark and if possible sfx is fixed too?

Spoiler

Herro!

I cannot promise quality like that, as that is most likely taken from an online version of the magazine, and we cannot find copies. We would buy the actual raws in book form and scan that. What i can promise is, that the raws will be of better quality than chapter 1 and 2. As for the sfx, we don't clean and redraw large sfx like that in the pic, as it might ruin the authenticity of the manhua, also it looks a lot better than the ones we do x3. But we do translate the sfx in smaller text form and put it on the bottom of the panel.  

the raw is up to 85 chaps and is like 85 chaps of training arc and prologue... after that it start the real deal

still nice manhua/online novel

@RoftCat he need to training again to get back what he lost, the problem is that in these 3 years no matter how hard he did train his power didn't lv up at all

I did originally consider the harem tag, but decided against it.
If you want to know why highlight below since it is a bit of a spoiler...

Spoiler

Good point. The definition of a harem is not about how many stay with him at any point of time though - it's more about whether they have an unbreakable relationship with MC (Just like Kamijou Touma - there's only so many girls around him at one time but they keep coming back)

Sorry for the late release, took longer than we expected it to, anyways here is the 3rd chapter! By the way, we have good quality raws for chapter 3 and 4, so this one and the next, however, after that it will mostly likely be back to original quality. Like this quality? Then please come to our website and donate, we just need $30 and we will have up to 7 volumes of BTTH to work with, in other words the quality will be a lot better!

So please donate if you want better quality raws! Here: http://desperatescanners.weebly.com/

kiwi let say if I donate would I get this quality? ofc without watermark and if possible sfx is fixed too?

Spoiler

I don't like cocky main character, but this one is somewhat funny.

489649415-southpark_nice.png

this is surprisingly good.

thx the scan.

The Chinese novel for the manga is available at:

http://www.douluodalu.com.cn/doupocangqiong/4.html

The author has written many other novels too, most of which follow a similar storyline. 

Need more! >:D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics