Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

P to JK

Alt Names: alt PとJKalt Policeman and High School Girlalt Polis ve Liseli Genç Kız
Author: Miyoshi Maki
Artist: Miyoshi Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kako fell in love with Kouta, a guy who saved her in a mixer while she's posing as a 22-year-old girl, only to find out the next day that he's a police officer. Just when they were getting closer to each other, he realized she's actually a high school student and distanced himself from her. But Kako continued her advances and accidentally got injured while protecting him, so he eventually decided to give into his feelings and face the complications of a policeman having a relationship with a high school girl.
Go to P to JK Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 21 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 19 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 18 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 17 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 15 Preview New Window TheFaiien
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

Jesus fuck this moves quickly. Not that I'm complaining...

I could pump out a whole list of incredibly cliche shoujo manga. Starting with the obvious vampire knight, mamotte lollipop, black bird, Tooyama Ema's older works and everything made by Ikeyamada Go.

Yes, yes, Sturgeon's Law and all that.  Of course there's crap shoujo, there's crap everything.  That's not the same as assuming that because something is shoujo it will be crap, which is a bullshit notion.  And pretty rude when you're commenting on a shoujo, in a place where you can expect most of the other people there may tend to read shoujo.

I'm loving this!! Good job, Alice-chan and co! :D

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I expected this to show up after this chapter.

Spoiler

I say this because I know the scanlation group is new: PLEASE change the fonts. Periods at the end of sentences would be awesome as well.

As for the development, I wish they had a bit more getting to really know each other first, but at least it beats 7 volumes of "Be my boyfriend!" "No, leave me alone."

Yes, the age difference is totally acceptable. And it will be even more reasonable once she graduates from high school,because, you know, when you're both out of school there are less differences.
What I don't find acceptable is that he's ready to make a lifelong commitment to a girl he doesn't know so well, I mean...that's the whole point of dating! And what's wrong with society?! I think it's way more "normal" to date an high school girl than marry her....

If he were to date her openly, her family would start complaining... and that's true weather he is police or not.

No matter what he says to them, they are just going to think of him as a pervert with lolita-complex.

You are right about that Kouta's decision of marriage was too much fast, even if he really loves Kako...

But anyway, I didn't think so much about it because this manga is more of comedy, but it also raises some serious questions regarding the society. You'll find more about this in future chapters...

You guys are really making me want to go around to some of the shounen pages and make snarky comments about filler forever, ludicrous fanservice, loopy plots, lame heroes and so on and on.
Especially since this isn't even an outstandingly good shoujo, so I don't know what in blazes you people have been reading.

I could pump out a whole list of incredibly cliche shoujo manga. Starting with the obvious vampire knight, mamotte lollipop, black bird, Tooyama Ema's older works and everything made by Ikeyamada Go.

this is very shoujo-ish but doesnt make me want to stab the mc with a chopstick.  (Taken as representative of various rude comments about shoujo)

You guys are really making me want to go around to some of the shounen pages and make snarky comments about filler forever, ludicrous fanservice, loopy plots, lame heroes and so on and on.

Especially since this isn't even an outstandingly good shoujo, so I don't know what in blazes you people have been reading.

Age of consent is actually 13, but different regions have their own laws regarding the act... It's really fucked up. That's how I understand it at least.

Last time I saw a conversation about this, someone pointed out that not only do different regions have their own laws, none of the regions actually uses the national age of 13 so it's kind of a dead letter.  So in practice it's at least 16 everywhere in Japan, I think.

Is getting married with a younger girl considered a very bad thing? Or the marriage idea itself is a bad thing regardless of whether the girl is young or not?

I've seen many guys getting married with women who are 5 to 6 years younger than them.

In case of Kouta (23), he is only 7 years older than Kako(16), so I think that the age difference is acceptable.

I think that Kouta did the right thing by getting married with Kako.

The other options he has are (1) to keep ignoring Kako because the society doesn't like the idea of high schooler having a relationship with an older man, (2) or just have a secret relationship with Kako without marriage. Either way isn't good for the two of them

Yes, the age difference is totally acceptable. And it will be even more reasonable once she graduates from high school,because, you know, when you're both out of school there are less differences.
What I don't find acceptable is that he's ready to make a lifelong commitment to a girl he doesn't know so well, I mean...that's the whole point of dating! And what's wrong with society?! I think it's way more "normal" to date an high school girl than marry her....

Basically.... *SPOILERS*

"I can't be your boyfriend because I'm a police officer and that would ruin my reputation and the credibility of police but...I can totally marry you! Yep,being married to a high school girl I barely know is totally fine with the law"

Ah,I see-WAIT,WHAT?!?!?!?! What kind of reasoning is that?!?! 

Is getting married with a younger girl considered a very bad thing? Or the marriage idea itself is a bad thing regardless of whether the girl is young or not?

I've seen many guys getting married with women who are 5 to 6 years younger than them.

In case of Kouta (23), he is only 7 years older than Kako(16), so I think that the age difference is acceptable.

I think that Kouta did the right thing by getting married with Kako.

The other options he has are (1) to keep ignoring Kako because the society doesn't like the idea of high schooler having a relationship with an older man, (2) or just have a secret relationship with Kako without marriage. Either way isn't good for the two of them

Again with Japan's ridiculousness that allows you to marry at 16 but not have sex until 18! Prosperous! (doesn't make any sense anymore and this manga confirms it)

Age of consent is actually 13, but different regions have their own laws regarding the act... It's really fucked up. That's how I understand it at least.

smart cop.he knows he can't legally have sex with her so he marries her:)

WTH.

Have a group-date, "stalk" the person you like, throw yourself before them as protection and get married afterwards? 

Sorry, but this plot is getting ridiculous.

Oh please, this plot is barely ridiculous...compared to Prison School.

Again with Japan's ridiculousness that allows you to marry at 16 but not have sex until 18! Prosperous! (doesn't make any sense anymore and this manga confirms it)

Also doesnt help with the massive decline in birth rates in japan because more people are deciding not to have relationships, or they do, not want to get married or pick up responsibilities of having children, and this is after Japan's Government raised the baby bonus and other paternal type payments in an effort to get people to consider having children.....

SITUATION?

UNABLE TO DATE HIGH SCHOOL GIRL

RECOMMENDED COURSE OF ACTION?

ESCALATE OFFENSIVE

AFFIRMATIVE

EXECUTING MARRIAGE PROPOSAL.... AWAITING RESPONSE....

After reading chapter 3.. (I had to skim the manga after chapter 1, really, 'cause it was already getting kind of ridiculous)

what

WTH.

Have a group-date, "stalk" the person you like, throw yourself before them as protection and get married afterwards? 

Sorry, but this plot is getting ridiculous.

Feels less like a shoujo and more like a josei that takes place during high school years.

this is very shoujo-ish but doesnt make me want to stab the mc with a chopstick.

as others have said, surprised to find a shoujo that doesnt make my wanna claw my eyes out.

Haha, this is alright, in a super standard kind of way. It has good comedic timing and sympathetic characters!

Ohhh, a shoujou manga that i can enjoy, well that is quite rare. I'm gonna follow that, to see where it is going.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics