Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 52votes)

The Steam Dragon Express

Alt Names:
Author: Reon Merryweather
Artist: Joakim Waller
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Other
Description: James C. Wingfield is accidentally, during an archeological excavation in Turkey, sent to another world, filled with dragons, magic, and talking fish.

He meets a young girl by the name Victoria, who is bored with her every day life of magic and fantasy, and wishes to see James world of scientific wonders.

James and Victoria travels on a flying train by the name 'The Steam Dragon Express', searching for a way to get home to James world.

Note : Read from Left to Right
Go to The Steam Dragon Express Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

another world, same language. B)

On one hand, the literature were written in an unknown language.
On the other hand, in ancient time one civilization borrowed another's written language -Japanese and old Korea from China. Also, before Roman invasion, British used runic alphabets.
Think of it like reading "ano... etto...sumimasen" instead of あの 。。。 えっと。。。すみません. Or a better sample ごほめ to write English word "go home".
I just hope the spoken language is not modern English.

I almost lost this manga. There was already a page for this with the first chapter (and I was following it), so why did you delete that and made another? >^>

People blame bad writing. They forget that I don't make plotholes. This is intentional.

Really hope the story lives up to that bold sentence of your.

that author, artist and that left to right way to read, is this series from the west ?

North. Scandinavia, to be specific.

People blame bad writing. They forget that I don't make plotholes. This is intentional.

KarchAmadeo
Apr 18 2014 12:13 PM

Started a bit lost, read the author name. Immediately knew what was happening. Glad to see there will be a series this time instead of just a one-shot. It isn't exactly a conventional manga but, it has all the interest of one.

I'm usually a fan of anything fantasy, but the protagonist is the only thing that jumps out at me here. The setting, on the other hand, is disappointing - it's the standard setting with some nonsensical additions, resulting in an illogical joke of a world, not a believable fantasy realm.

(The art is a bit inconsistent, but it's a very impressive approximation of the manga style.)

there, giving some note in the description.

well, sure seems to have potential.

You should read this (not saying it's a super credible source but it does give a bit of insight into how dig sites work) http://www.cracked.com/article_20795_6-things-movies-dont-show-you-about-being-archeologist.html

well, hello there fellow crackhead

My only complaint is this: "Why would a famous young archaeologist, who would have been required to have on-site dig training, just go around randomly touching things and moving them around?" Do you want ruined excavations? Because that's how you get ruined excavations.

Other than that, I love his calm attitude and personality, and the world is interesting, if only casually described at this point.

You should read this (not saying it's a super credible source but it does give a bit of insight into how dig sites work) http://www.cracked.com/article_20795_6-things-movies-dont-show-you-about-being-archeologist.html

I wish they would label these if read left to right. The only ones I read left to right are the korean manwha. It was confusing to read until I realised how it was supposed to be read.

Pages 4, 5, 6, Peugeot 308 sw, followed ^^ So beautiful

nothing really happens in chapter one, i hope chapter two brings something interesting 

My only complaint is this: "Why would a famous young archaeologist, who would have been required to have on-site dig training, just go around randomly touching things and moving them around?" Do you want ruined excavations? Because that's how you get ruined excavations.

Other than that, I love his calm attitude and personality, and the world is interesting, if only casually described at this point.

that author, artist and that left to right way to read, is this series from the west ?

Followed.

I'm a sucker for stories like this. xD

JOURNEY TO ANOTHER WORLD !!

I'm a fan with this kind of story :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics