Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 61votes)

Nozomu Nozomi

Alt Names: alt のぞむのぞみalt ฉันชื่อโนโซมิalt Нозому Нозоми
Author: Nagatsuki Misoka
Artist: Nagatsuki Misoka
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After losing a bet, Tao Nozomu's baseball team is forced to dress up as cheerleaders and cheer for their rivals, the Titans. However, after the bet is all settled and done, Nozomu finds he likes crossdressing almost as much as he likes baseball. Despite interior conflict with such desires, he tries to give it up; but one day, he discovers he's turned into a girl?!
Go to Nozomu Nozomi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

78 Comments

auzFS.gif

Apology accepted! Thank you very much!

Reminds me of "Risou no Battery" by Doumou.

I Humbly offer my gratitude to the Insomniacs Group for getting this translated....

but why is it in mangafox First...hmmmmnnn

Glad someone did take over on this one...Arigatou

I also particularly appreciate how "she" is completely flat-chested. Hope she stays that way.

I prefer gently rolling hills myself, but yea nothing huge.

Oh man, I totally forgot this existed... Glad it's receiving attention still. 

How did I not read this!? I read ALL GB mangas!

This is obviously pure fantasy. 

I approve. 

I also particularly appreciate how "she" is completely flat-chested. Hope she stays that way. 

My brother always asks me why I don't read more shounen/seinen... I think this pretty much sums it up. ._.

(Before everyone kills me, I'm not saying all shounen/seinen are like this. I'm sure there are some gems out there. I just don't feel like digging through all the short-skirted tsunderes, completely unaware lolis, and girls who's boobs make up 80% of their body weight to find them.)

You know how I know you're gay? You claimed that the lolis are unaware but are YOU aware brah?

My brother always asks me why I don't read more shounen/seinen... I think this pretty much sums it up. ._.

(Before everyone kills me, I'm not saying all shounen/seinen are like this. I'm sure there are some gems out there. I just don't feel like digging through all the short-skirted tsunderes, completely unaware lolis, and girls who's boobs make up 80% of their body weight to find them.)

I get what your saying, but how is that relevant to this manga?

This seemed like a bad example to use as a summary to why you don't read more shounen/seinen oriented manga since I have not seen any of what you listed, aside from maybe the exaggerated dream bit.

I don't know, kinda cliche, but somehow interesting..

WHAT A TWIST!!!

Spoiler

If only this were possible... an interesting premise, but it felt more awkward than other genderbenders for some reason. His sister is pretty awesome though.

Calling it now, the sister turns into a boy and falls in love with her/his brother/sister. Literally no other outcome would make any sense. Other than maybe the brother has been repressing his fantasies of being sexual with the entire baseball team at the same time due to his previously huge dick making things awkward, but now his body is much better suited to entertaining multiple partners at once (50% increase!) and he (and the baseball team) live happily ever after. Yes, this outcome also makes all others make no sense.

If only this were possible... an interesting premise, but it felt more awkward than other genderbenders for some reason. His sister is pretty awesome though.

Thanks for the new chapters!

Things I have learned from manga.

If you ever transform into a girl:

Step 1: Tell people. It saves on awkwardness in the long run.

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.

Chapter 4 is missing the last page im re-uploading now...Sorry About that....

Thanks to chriskim019 for translating this and to 15scavenger for uploading it

OK, everybody start looking for Loki. Boku Girl wasn't enough for that pervert, and he/she/it seems to have migrated over here as well.

W...T...F!!!

The description man, the description.

hahaha... dat description... Never change, Japan!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics