Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 132votes)

Seishun Rikon

Alt Names: alt Youth Divorce
Author: Kougyoku Iduki
Artist: Hero
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the beginning spring of high school life, "Sakono" Ikumi and "Sakono" Touma were utter strangers. The only coincidence is that they have the same family name and in the same class, but when they noticed the whole class had started to call them "husband and wife".
This is a story of their love story in a husband and wife relationship, their youth days which lasted around two years a bit.
Go to Seishun Rikon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

I'm so happy to see this again. And it's better than I remembered, too. Thank you so much for resurrecting this series.

Thanks for the rez Golden Rose and Shoujo Sense

OI M8 YR CHIPS ARE FALLIN' ON TH' FLOOR M8 GET IT TOGETHA

It's nice, simple yet deep. Followed :)

Am I the only one on this entire thread that realized that the girl might have Bell's Palsy?

Jesus, that poor Ikumi.

I dunno, they look good together. I think she might confess eventually. maybe?

... Can't be helped there, one of the characters is literally mentally unbalanced. It went from super sweet to nutso in one chapter flat, but there you have it. Nothing to be done for now.

That said, these guys are way more stable than that. And the odds of the two of them being related simply based on last name are much much lower than you'd think.

Plus, the flashback indicated that their relationship was proceeding completely normally, so I'm going to guess that's not a factor.

Wow, really? You didn't think there was a reason why kash11 didn't specifically mention the title?

anyone but me dreading the possibility these two are half siblings, another manga just recently dropped that bomb with their main cast and shit isnt' going well....

Evergreen, right? Can't be helped there, one of the characters is literally mentally unbalanced. It went from super sweet to nutso in one chapter flat, but there you have it. Nothing to be done for now.

That said, these guys are way more stable than that. And the odds of the two of them being related simply based on last name are much much lower than you'd think.

Plus, the flashback indicated that their relationship was proceeding completely normally, so I'm going to guess that's not a factor.

anyone but me dreading the possibility these two are half siblings, another manga just recently dropped that bomb with their main cast and shit isnt' going well....

I completely forgot about this series, but I'm glad it's back :)

never realized goats were so cute

It's back! Praise be unto the cellphone goat gods! Thanks Kimagure Scans!

did the scan team drop this?

damn, this is cute.

Well HERO's art is better than in the Horimiya series XD

i feel like she called for a "divorce" at the beginning (pre-flashback) because

Spoiler

(put in the spoiler tag just in case my prediction is true)

I think the same

The title "seishun rikon" can be translated to "youth divorce", or teen divorce, high-school divorce, or "cute" divorce. Although divorce is never cute IRL.

i feel like she called for a "divorce" at the beginning (pre-flashback) because

Spoiler

(put in the spoiler tag just in case my prediction is true)

More art from the guy who did Horimiya? FOLLOWED.

He Drew only the original one, wich art isn't really good, I don't know why but the art is much better here

sometimes i manage to have a little date with my wife to meet up somewhere. Just meeting off the station, or near a shop, give us a little warm thrill like we had 15 years ago. 

Husband and wife do not "date" each other...

Well that's the best way to kill your romantic/sex life, if that's your aim sure.

Right? I regularly schedule dates with my spouse. We both work, and our schedules are off-set... If we didn't schedule dates, we'd never spend any real time together!

Read it again, it already is a 4-koma, just not a comedy sort of four panel comic. I didn't notice it at the first read-through.

Question is if it will turn into the traditional variant, which I'm not really sure if I want it to.

usualy 4-koma have 8 panel per page, its diferent 4-koma with 4 panel per page

I might like this, followed

Cute. Followed.

The title "seishun rikon" can be translated to "youth divorce", or teen divorce, high-school divorce, or "cute" divorce. Although divorce is never cute IRL.

The teacher "might" be really dumb to compare 2 kids to a couple.

Needs a proofreader, definitely.

Weird but interesting

Insta follow!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics