Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 38votes)

The Sinking of Japan

Alt Names: alt Japan Sinksalt Nihon Chinbotsualt 日本沈没alt Гибель Японии
Author: Komatsu Sakyou
Artist: Ishiki Tokihiko
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is a seismically active country, so the occasional trembler isn’t anything that people get too worked up about. They happen and it’s unfortunate, but in general Japan is prepared. But there is one scientist who believes that he has found proof that a recent quake has triggered a cataclysmic event, and that within a year Japan will sink into the sea. Now if he can get anyone to believe him before it’s too late…

Also known as Japan Sinks, this is based on the award-winning novel and movie of the same name.
Go to The Sinking of Japan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

We're at Chapter 2 man -- it's been 3 hours worth of translation, and also there are like 25-30+ pages every chapter... 

Surely you DON'T expect me to be reasonable in my demands, do you?

Besides, you shouldn't try to confuse me with the FACTS, because I've made up my mind on this!!!

(Ol' Pervy conveniently IGNORES his own scanlating experience on just how long it takes to scanlate even ONE chapter, much less the 100+ chapters that he WANTS to read, RIGHT NOW!!!)

WHAT!?  You mean there's ONLY 100+ chapters and you can't get them completely scanlated in a mere 24 hours!?

(And here I've been showing SOOOOOOO much patience with you!!!)

*Drops to floor and throws the temper tantrum of a two year old, spoiled rotten child.*

Don't worry Pervy, we'll try to update this regularly, as for your message, I'll talk with Blue first since she's the current PR for this series, though she has already tons of PR work, I'll ask her first before I decide.

WHAT!?  You mean there's ONLY 100+ chapters and you can't get them completely scanlated in a mere 24 hours!?

We're at Chapter 2 man -- it's been 3 hours worth of translation, and also there are like 25-30+ pages every chapter... 

Sorry the total chapters of this is around 100+ chapters, not 250+ XD 

*Drops to floor and throws the temper tantrum of a two year old, spoiled rotten child.*

Sorry the total chapters of this is around 100+ chapters, not 250+ XD 

Okay...

It's been one whole day.

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THESE 250+ CHAPTERS?  I NEED THEM FULLY SCANLATED, NOW!!!

(Aren't you glad that I'm NOT one of those impatient leechers who demands IMMEDIATE results from you!?)

Oh it's finally on Batoto, -- took 1 day to get here XD oh right.. we have 1 day delay.. (it was usually 3 days delay to get here)

Okay...

It's been one whole day.

WHERE ARE THE REST OF THESE 250+ CHAPTERS?  I NEED THEM FULLY SCANLATED, NOW!!!

(Aren't you glad that I'm NOT one of those impatient leechers who demands IMMEDIATE results from you!?)

So it's really interesting and we still have 250+ chapters to deal with Orz... I hope we can bring it faster

Just read it at your site.  Looks REALLY interesting!

I also put the movie on my Netflix list for when it becomes available.

Well this is after all the rarest series we have in Kisu KMS ;) so this is more like our prized project.

Just read it at your site.  Looks REALLY interesting!

I also put the movie on my Netflix list for when it becomes available.

Is anybody scanlating this?

Yes, we at Kisu KMS :)

Is anybody scanlating this?

Coming soon on Batoto? -- Whoever wants to upload it here. *shrugs*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics