Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 413votes)

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Alt Names: alt คนสืบผีalt Dusk Maiden of Amnesiaalt 黄昏乙女×アムネジアalt Tasogare Otome x Amunejiaalt Twilight Maiden x Amnesiaalt Xử nữ hoàng hôn và Amnesia
Author: Maybe
Artist: Maybe
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young woman, by some strange occurrence, was left to die alone in the former building of the Academy for Sincere Teachings. Mysteriously, there is one person who can see her in ghost form: Niiya Teiichi, a freshman. Now they both seek to find out the reasoning behind her death, and what could have caused it.
Go to Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tasogare Anime/Manga Comparison New Window Yak
  • 8 Replies
Topic Found Soundtrack New Window DerSteppenwolf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Wanderer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime Announced! New Window Leechington
  • 5 Replies
Topic Horror manga + cute girls New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies

444 Comments

Spring is April. I can't wait, though I'm apprehensive about adaptations of unfinished weekly mangas. Silver Link did C3, though, and that wasn't bad.
Maybe her soul will be released and she'll be reincarnated? Nah. I just wanna know what happens next!!!
FFCKKKK YYYEEAHAHHHHHH ITS COMING FOR ANIME!!!! BUT WHEN IS SPRING? o.O
I'm still holding out for a happy ending. Maybe they get split up when he graduates, time skip a few years, and are reunited when he gets a teaching job at the school or something. Or maybe her cast off negative feelings are what is keeping her on the school grounds, and after she accepts those she can leave freely. It could have a tragic ending, but I don't think the plot would need an overhaul to avoid one.
i wish the ending would be something like yuuko revived or teichi decided to become a ghost too ..... story like this tend to end up badly .... no matter how emotional like this... an outsider view would be the same : the guy moves on ... the ghost end up exorcise or forever alone or something
Hopefully the anime won't suck. This is quite a good story.
@Nao, Kyujyu: The animation studio Silver Link doesn´t seem to think the same way
http://www.moetron.com/2011/12/19/tasogare-otome-x-amnesia-manga-to-tv-anime-announced/
Like this one better than sankarea.... :D
Yep, agreed that the anime adaptation will suck, watched deadman wonderland and it really disappointing to see some horrid part lost or not so scary anymore and censors everywhere *sigh* (too much blood for airing apparently)
I won't mind meeting a ghost like that xD

@hakkiz5, no, no anime adaptions

they tend to suck and pale in comparison to the manga, I am sure deadman wonderland was(I haven't watch it so I am not sure), but it sure give off that kinda vibe.
There is this Yuuko-san, and there is that Yuuko-san (xxxholic) and there was another Yuuko-san (ef)...It's just me or most of the Yuuko-sans out there tend to be "a dangerous and mysterious beauty with black long hair".
28.5 made me smile
Im certain they will make an anime of this
yap.
This.. manga, just grabs you by the nuts, and wont let you go til you read it, and even then you can feel a lingering touch drawing you to check back every hour to see if its been updated yet.

A gripping, touching tale, You have to read it... Just have to... And it does give you some shivers here and there, and I felt a trickling of tears and a slight taste of salt after reading it... Its just... Amazing.
i wish this will come out for anime
amazing art and good story and i did get shivers at a scene but im not gonna tell u which one :3
nice story dont get bored
The author of this manga is perhaps the most skilled mangaka i know of. Even with a simple and overused scenario like this one he managed to make it both touching and interesting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics