Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 152votes)

Stretch

Alt Names: alt ストレッチ
Author: Higashiyama Shou
Artist: Higashiyama Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Take a peek into the lives of the roommates Keiko and Ran, living and stretching together!
Go to Stretch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

ugh... really now?

Spoiler

Now that's a turn off ...

Well I'll use this to pass the time until he releases his next h-manga...

Well, that last chapter shine some light on Keiko's past.

Spoiler

Anyhow, I love how we get a lot of character development in so few pages. This manga is wonderful. Thanks for the release!

He says he didn't understand what changed, is it possible he didn't know she lost the child before they separated?

Or is this another case of Japanese men not understanding womankind?

Nope, its just another Keiko who was nothing like the stretching keiko, and this is all a coinciedence...in a manga.

:

(sigh)

i didn't know that this is being drawn by the Prism Mangaka

[yuri intensifies]

Boyfriends? In MY yuri subtext manga?

Hahahaha, that last page!

Thanks, Boon Scanlation :D

Well, that last chapter shine some light on Keiko's past.

Spoiler

Anyhow, I love how we get a lot of character development in so few pages. This manga is wonderful. Thanks for the release!

I need more ! All hail Boon Scanlations o7

Ah, girls and their weight...

I lost it when she started going into great detail about her studies. Such a great read.

MOAR! Thank you for the release!

That was totally a Hitchhiker's reference in CH 17!

Next chapter will be in the 10th of April.

FML, this manga is amazing. 0_o

lol'd at Ran when she thought Keiko would go after her. That was cute.

Spoiler

Hahaha, you know, i liked her from the beginning but this cyncial side of hers made me love her xD

( Still don't know why the boy got whacked by her )

Bet he got beat up by her, considering she was a bit of a delinquent in her school days. Or maybe just mental breakdown...

That was a hell of a nightmare. This manga is turning out to be a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.

What was it about? Break-up? Or miscarriage? Probably not, huh...

I seriously can't tell. Can soemone help me with this metaphor stuff?

Miscarriage is more likely.

In chapter 5 she stares at her stomach quite seriously.

Then she and her girl friend ( the one she invited when her roomate wasn't there ) talks of a fiance that she broke up with and how she can't forgive her mother and she won't go see her.

And then you have this dream where she takes a seed from the boy.

Then she nurtures the plant.

Then she kills it ( this could be guilt from miscarriage or abortion ).

Her mother tells her to toughen up ( she's quite the bitch )

Then her friend's face are muddled when she can't show it anymore.

( Still don't know why the boy got whacked by her )

But the goodbye is clear, he left her. Possibly because she miscarried. His words "you don't even get something as simple as that" probably refers to childbearing.

It's possible he's referring to her behaviour ( Ran does all the cooking and cleaning in the house ). So maybe the fiance was only a fiance because he knocked her up and now he could dump her?

One thing is certain, she cried multiple times about this whole ordeal she suffered.

Especially considering what the nightmare is about.

What was it about? Break-up? Or miscarriage? Probably not, huh...

I seriously can't tell. Can soemone help me with this metaphor stuff?

Oh god. Chapter 14 was something I'd see in my nightmares. 

Especially considering what the nightmare is about.

Oh god. Chapter 14 was something I'd see in my nightmares. 

Regardless of whether this rises above subtext or not, I love the dynamic between these two.

Shou's associated names are akili, Akiri and Quasar

But ya, the name should be changed to Higashiyama Shou for consistency...or someone can just go and change the name on Prism so all the authors works appear under one name.   

- snip -

Yep, thanks, somehow skipped the associated names when I checked it, derp moment... Thought I'll never see the author again, good thing he didn't let those problems bring him down.

The art is giving me a Higashiyama Show vibe, for some reason.

Shou's associated names are akili, Akiri and Quasar

But ya, the name should be changed to Higashiyama Shou for consistency...or someone can just go and change the name on Prism so all the authors works appear under one name.   

And as for as what your all calling scandal goes, i've seen much worse plagiarism and nothing done about it. Been awhile since I read about what he did but Shou did not outright trace everything, it was more of a reference thing i think (OR maybe I just want to think that way since I personally really loved her previous series hehe), which probably most mangaka does from time to time. I remember a basketball manga --forgot name :/-- did it for some move references and well ya...sucks. Anyways that could have been anyone and I believe he was just targeted or something.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics