Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 63votes)

Bocchiman

Alt Names: alt Bocchi Manalt BOCCHI MAN ボッチマン
Author: Sakakibara Sousou
Artist: Sakakibara Sousou
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, a hikikomori with the ability to see ghosts receives a text "Help me" from an anonymous source. Feelings of heroism coax him to venture out to the outside world. The only problem is, every human being on earth is already dead. He searches for survivors but all he finds are corpses and ghosts. He eventually stumbles upon the person that sent him the the message. It turned out to be the person responsible for him becoming a hikikomori in the first place. Unfortunately, she´s also dead, and has become a ghost. She tags along with the boy, as they brave this new world together.
Go to Bocchiman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

That loli. Chaika?

Is it just me or did they analize the DNA of a spirit???

The loli is so adorable.

She was like:

Spoiler

And I'm all like:

Spoiler

So...the sister became a ghost so suddenly she knows how to fight?

I have read till chapter 6, it's quite good despite being the typical "no dream no hope" plot.

Spoiler

The art is a bit lacking but the storyline seems decent

Huh... seems like an interesting start...

When will there be another update?

This manga was very dissapointing for its 1st chapter, I probably wont read new updates since this doesnt seem to have a good plot at all and the art is very lacking too.

This manga look sweet. Anyone knows if it is monthly or weekly ?

<removed by KidCongo>

on topic: i was wondering about that too but i figure it has something to do with his ESP (how exactly? i don't know).

{Removed by Mazenia}

I apologize for the rather excessive sarcasm and insulting. The reason behind it was more or less because I'm getting really tired of people picking apart series using sarcasm and "oh, such gaping plot holes lol", especially when the series has just begun. You just happened to be the point where I put my thoughts into words, and I have nothing against you personally.

My view: Either ask a valid question about why something works, or acknowledge that there's still a lot to be explained in the story in a way that doesn't make you seem like a 'mightier-than-the-author' reviewer. Sarcasm and snide remarks do nothing to help anyone understand the story, and they don't make you look any smarter either. They just waste time.

Definitely looking forward to more, KMS and crew, this looks really interesting. I'm really liking the blend of supernatural and sci-fi we're seeing here at the start.

Good thing you put on your literary superiority complex before you got up this morning or we'd have a hell of a better time not dealing with <insult removed> complaining about cliches and lack of realism in a fictional story.
Whatever would we do without your wise and clear insight, oh mighty and cynical one?

Enjoy the interesting and potentially fun manga the scanlators were nice enough to bring to us?

Heaven forbid.

{Removed}

on topic: i was wondering about that too but i figure it has something to do with his ESP (how exactly? i don't know).

Gentlemen!

Spoiler

Looks interesting. How the heck is his house alright though?

<removed by KidCongo>

Looks interesting. How the heck is his house alright though?

I was gonna tell theroadstopshere to calm down, but it seems there's no need or goodness in it now.

Definitely looking forward to more, KMS and crew, this looks really interesting. I'm really liking the blend of supernatural and sci-fi we're seeing here at the start.

good thing this person from the moon learnt japanese before being beamed down to earth or he'd have had a hell of a time trying to get his obligatorily-cryptic dying message across.

Good thing you put on your literary superiority complex before you got up this morning or we'd have a hell of a better time not dealing with <insult removed> complaining about cliches and lack of realism in a fictional story.
Whatever would we do without your wise and clear insight, oh mighty and cynical one?

Enjoy the interesting and potentially fun manga the scanlators were nice enough to bring to us?

Heaven forbid.

good thing this person from the moon learnt japanese before being beamed down to earth or he'd have had a hell of a time trying to get his obligatorily-cryptic dying message across.

This is cool, hope it won't let us down.

Been waiting to see this, hope someone good picks it up. Chapter 2 was really great.

Chapter 1: Coming Soon to Batoto.

The first pages reminded me of Drifting Classroom

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics