Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 315votes)

Inuyashiki

Alt Names: alt いぬやしきalt อินุยาชิกิalt 犬屋敷alt 犬舍alt Last Hero Inuyashikialt اینو یاشیکی
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuyashiki has a family, a wife and two kids, none of whom care about him. When he learns that he has only three months to live he realizes that the only one who will miss him is his dog. Shortly after this realization he is killed in a crash landing by aliens. He is rebuilt by them as a machine with a human exterior. How will his life change now that he isn't human?
Go to Inuyashiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any Manga like this one? New Window souladin
  • 5 Replies
Topic Inuyashiki released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch 43 - wth? [spoiler free] New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoiler New Window xpunkcion
  • 4 Replies

1088 Comments

...no words.

Follow.

This was on my wishlist. It certainly paid off. Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks.

I hope we see more of this soon. How good.

Oku Hiroya the creator or Gantz , hope it delivers, followed !

You mean like how he delivered Gantz´s last arc? The aliens-kill-rape-eat-us-but-let-us-not-kill-them-and-instead-leave-the-saviour(Nishi)-of-mankind-to-die-and-kill-off-everyone-that-are-loose-end-like-Clonerono?

Yeah...no.

Oh and the prize to the world´s most beta dad goes to..............

It moved me. Follow.

First giants, now lilliputs? Somebody really liked their Gulliver's Travels...

So eager to find out what just happened.

lol, its Cycorg G-chan

on a side note, the millionaire mangaka's name is Oda... anyone else think he's referring to Oda Eiichiro(One Piece)?

Aliens? An elder MC with a sad life? Ok, you convinced me.

It's so refreshing to have a main protagonist that isn't teenager. I guess you could only do this if you were someone with clout in the industry like Oku. I hope this turns out well.

OK, that ending made me reaaaaaly curious for the next chapter

Whut? OMG. OMG. Must follow this.

Gotta follow.

Oku Hiroya the creator or Gantz , hope it delivers, followed !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics