Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 229votes)

Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 金の彼女 銀の彼女alt 金银彼女alt Golden Girlfriend & Silver Girlfriend
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The romantic comedy depicts a hapless protagonist and his beautiful love interest - The plot starts when the girl he likes fell into a lake and then appears the "Lady Of The Lake", who asks, "Did you lose your golden girlfriend or your silver girlfriend?" This leads the original to be split into two girls: the "Golden Girlfriend" is the graceful and ladylike type, while the "Silver Girlfriend" is the mischievous, foulmouthed, and straightforward type.
Go to Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this a reference to the old Asian tale of the wooden fishing rod? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 7 translation note. New Window KingAntonius
  • 0 Replies

453 Comments

I expect nothing less from the author of "Black Yome ni Yoroshiku!"

well that explains the protagonist

A really pitiable MC is about to be born.

when did I follow this? oh well, not complaining.

He's also the mangaka of Kamen no Maid Guy.

I kind of wanted the guy to say something like

"rather than the two of them... I want you"

Followed the instant I saw the comment from Derek. Now finally the first chapter was uploaded... Even better than I thought.

Still going to be doing this, we kept running into cleaner issues. The first chapter is being cleaned, albeit a bit slowly due to the bad printing. Volume 1 is out for the series, so we have ordered that and will probably work exclusively off of the volumes due to the low printing quality the magazine has.

Look forward to your release.

Also appreciate this chapter by whoever. Needs a better job done in the quality check since there was errors throughout, but beggars can't be choosers.

woow finally someone pick this up thanks for translation

Fairies of the lakes always does some silly things man

Still going to be doing this, we kept running into cleaner issues. The first chapter is being cleaned, albeit a bit slowly due to the bad printing. Volume 1 is out for the series, so we have ordered that and will probably work exclusively off of the volumes due to the low printing quality the magazine has.

for now...follow....

interesting protagonist hahHa

Spoiler

Why hello.

Give me MOAR!

I gotta admit, I was jelly at the woodsman when he got all three axes for his honesty...

... but I doubt I'd either be jelly or pitying the poor MC, seeing as he's being railed by her female SP... A LOT.

Dafuq, that was hilarious. "Crap, I did a Tsukkomi"

I want to know what happens next now. >_<

I remember Renzokusei was going to do this. I read this before awhile back and found it pretty good IMO

Panties in the first few pages got me to follow ._.

We're still going to be doing the manga, problem is that the printing quality of the magazine it's in is absolutely horrendous, and we've had to make the decision to wait for the first volume to be released before we start work on the series. I've had 3 cleaners quit cleaning it because of its difficulty, not including my own aversion to cleaning it.

thx for info

This is going to be awesome!

We're still going to be doing the manga, problem is that the printing quality of the magazine it's in is absolutely horrendous, and we've had to make the decision to wait for the first volume to be released before we start work on the series. I've had 3 cleaners quit cleaning it because of its difficulty, not including my own aversion to cleaning it.

Glad to hear. If you guys lack resources ever, let me know. I might be able to help, everything but typesetter/cleaner

as far as I remember this is the first time I visited this page and I am already "following" this manga? DAFUQ?! :D

I guess Batoto insta-follows good manga...

Hopefully someone will pick it up it looks very interesting and it already have five chapters in raw.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics