Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 229votes)

Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 金の彼女 銀の彼女alt 金银彼女alt Golden Girlfriend & Silver Girlfriend
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The romantic comedy depicts a hapless protagonist and his beautiful love interest - The plot starts when the girl he likes fell into a lake and then appears the "Lady Of The Lake", who asks, "Did you lose your golden girlfriend or your silver girlfriend?" This leads the original to be split into two girls: the "Golden Girlfriend" is the graceful and ladylike type, while the "Silver Girlfriend" is the mischievous, foulmouthed, and straightforward type.
Go to Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this a reference to the old Asian tale of the wooden fishing rod? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 7 translation note. New Window KingAntonius
  • 0 Replies

453 Comments

"How much are your breasts worth? What a ripoff!"

This man clearly does not know the true worth of women

54097691.jpg

IT LIVES!!!!!!

Just when I remembered this manga I got an update the following day. I may be an esper.

Thank you very much Hametsu no Megami scan ! Can we hope to have more release of this ?

628416ba8c1b246ecb098d628930bc9c2e4ff6e6

Who called the manga-necromancer?

wow, its alive

thanks a lot Hametsu no Megami Scans

new chapter, wow

Reminder: just so everyone knows, do not attempt to post any raw links ^^~

also posting aggregator site is not encourage.   we will be watching~ 

Plus no spoiler content allow without [spoiler] tag. 

I can find up to ch22 raw in senmanga and up to ch25 in chinese. How many chapters are there?

where do i find more of this?

The cliff goes on.

well...

Spoiler

harem standard nothing more...follow just for curiosity

Funny...

soooo cute I want them both! >.<

also, the whole world was changed to factor in the 2 of them from the start?

wow....this is plain stupid, then again this is what sadly sells in japan (damn bunch of perverts).

Not as stupid as you think.

wow....this is plain stupid, then again this is what sadly sells in japan (damn bunch of perverts).

so...

silver girl = the inner Ayanomine

gold girl =  the brought up Ayanomine

woodsman, I sometimes envy you.

Reuploaded for a missing page

i hope the golden haired one completely dejects him, and the silver haired the tsundere one.

would make a funny triangle.

I did not drop silver nor gold, so can i have them both!!

Of course. Honesty is rewarded. That's how the legend goes, only it was an axe in the Honest Woodcutter's case and involved the God Hermes and by being honest, Hermes gave him both axes in addition to the original. If he had chosen one or the other and things stayed true to the story...the goddess probably would have kept all the girls such as happened with the woodcutter's greedy and jealous neighbor when he lied and tried claiming the gold axe from Hermes.

Not really. Thats the more (relatively speaking) modern interpretation. The older, simpler interpretation is to not risk/trust your life/livelihood to luck.

The whole story is based solely on the fact that it was a god/goddess/deity who got involved. If it was ANY other character such as a nearby fisherman, the idea that they would give the woodcutter a gold, silver AND his original axe for NOTHING IN RETURN merely to reward his honesty is laughable even by modern standards.

Passerby: "Did you drop this bag full of gold?"

Man: "No."

Passerby: "Did you drop this bag full of cash?"

Man: "No."

Passerby: "Did you drop this bag full of school textbooks?"

Man: "Yes."

Passerby: "For your honesty, I'll give you all three!"

Man: "Wtf?"

at least it started off decently.

well, love how cute the girls are <3

This is nice...

Search Comics