Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 229votes)

Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 金の彼女 銀の彼女alt 金银彼女alt Golden Girlfriend & Silver Girlfriend
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The romantic comedy depicts a hapless protagonist and his beautiful love interest - The plot starts when the girl he likes fell into a lake and then appears the "Lady Of The Lake", who asks, "Did you lose your golden girlfriend or your silver girlfriend?" This leads the original to be split into two girls: the "Golden Girlfriend" is the graceful and ladylike type, while the "Silver Girlfriend" is the mischievous, foulmouthed, and straightforward type.
Go to Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this a reference to the old Asian tale of the wooden fishing rod? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 7 translation note. New Window KingAntonius
  • 0 Replies

453 Comments

I get that the princess has to get off her high horse first but she would have fallen already if he stopped thinking with the little guy down there for a freaking second.

Not to mention that at this point this is not love. She's just infatuated with the idea of being swept off her feet by a "prince" and I've yet to hear any reason he likes her besides her body, and if there was, it's been long forgotten.

Next chapter Childhood friend shows up, doesnt she?

Gordon Ramsay studied cooking in France, so you just invalidated your own point. Impressive. Sasuga.

...Yeah, but he's a British chef. Scottish, technically, and England is the one with shitty, bland food.

Gordon Ramsay will make you into lamb sauce, lol.

Gordon Ramsay studied cooking in France, so you just invalidated your own point. Impressive. Sasuga.

>Removing something from the internet.

Immersion broken. Suspension of disbelief gone.

yesss, best girl is back!

Yep. There's a reason why she got a French chef to teach her cooking, and not a British one. The brits can't cook for shit. X) That's why they had to invade other countries to find more palatable dishes. =P Their only contribution to the cooking world is usually stuff that revolves around "Tea time" and Fish n' Chips*.

Gordon Ramsay will make you into lamb sauce, lol.

"Tasteless-British style Cooking"

So...British food?

Yep. There's a reason why she got a French chef to teach her cooking, and not a British one. The brits can't cook for shit. X) That's why they had to invade other countries to find more palatable dishes. =P Their only contribution to the cooking world is usually stuff that revolves around "Tea time" and Fish n' Chips*.

S no kanojo, M no kanojo.

"Tasteless-British style Cooking"

So...British food?

And? What about story progression? Why evil bitch with silver hair do nothing?

Funservice is nice, true, but to much isn't good either.

This guy is just... the best ecchi protagonist.

Kasuga Arata is better)

I love how Noborou is able to tell apart two absolutely identical girls just by the feeling of their breasts.
Finally the chapter about Erika, yet she still has to imitate Ginka.

zwgswPa.png

I have been lied to all my childhood.

Nice Cover for Upcoming Christmas

This guy is just... the best ecchi protagonist.

Dun-dun-dun! Intrigue!

By the way, is there any character in manga, that realised he/she dumbly fell in love and snap out of it instead of developing feelings?

that's a pretty good question

You never know how these things go. If the series goes on long enough, she might manage to make a play yet.

Yes we do. She (they?) is the main character lol.

If there was any real justice a certain maid would win

Dun-dun-dun! Intrigue!

By the way, is there any character in manga, that realised he/she dumbly fell in love and snap out of it instead of developing feelings?

Wait. Sacrifice princesses?

I mean while there's no way the childhood friend will win, I still really want her to.

You never know how these things go. If the series goes on long enough, she might manage to make a play yet.

I mean while there's no way the childhood friend will win, I still really want her to.

i see you enjoy getting beat up daily 

I like her I wouldn't take the abuse because I'm 3D

She is 2D

and we could never be

:(

Also,  I'm starting to have a thing for girls with caps.

Don't get me wrong, I'm liking the new girl and all but isn't there another "childhood friend" ojou-sama (who hasn't had many appearances of late) that could suffice?

Perhaps, one referenced in the title of the manga itself?

it doesn't count if he completely forgot and there wasn't a friendship in the past. He just sexually harrased her as a kid.

erika got some appearances later on but yer right they rly pale compared to ginka which is a shame since i like erika better.

they are probably gonna combine them in the end to have both of them winning ... I too like Erika, but Ginka has the time bonding advantage. (slowly but she's getting the guy, it also helps that she has the same appearence of Erika)

HNc41xy.png

Is this a Keijo!!!! reference?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics