Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 154votes)

Coulomb Fille

Alt Names: alt クーロンフィーユ
Author: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Artist: Yoshizuki Kumichi
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 15-year-old Kanzō Wakai grosses everybody out, thanks to the “dried seaweed hair” he was born with. With adolescence in full bloom, he moved to a new area and ran into a strange girl. Noemi Hokari—she is also troubled by a peculiar condition with which she “cannot touch other people”...! “Dried seaweed weirdo” and “electric girl”. Is their meeting fate?! Or is it...
Go to Coulomb Fille Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

80 Comments

I see her problem, but why doesn't the mc just shave his head if he is that traumatized by it?  -P.S just started so if it explains why sry 

Oh man I completely forgot about this series. Time to reread it! I don't know if I'll be able to handle all the feels again though.

Thanks a lot for the update!

edit:

This moment...

Spoiler

The things you go through when you have an electrostatic body...

1367850795696.gif

Thanks for being super patient guys. Hopefully should have some time over the next two weeks to finish 3.

Yeah, I'm ordering volume 3 right now, and started TLing 2 now that I've finished my other series for the time being. I'll have until the 23rd, I guess, when Denki-gai 7 comes out...

Volume 3 cover (Last Volume):

Spoiler

So good! I can't wait for Volume 2.
I-Its so gooooooooooodddddhhh!!!

What a heartwarming manga with two very likable main characters. Yoshizuki Kumichi never fails to deliver quality material.

If you rube a pvc pipe in your face you can intoxicate xD

I like the mc's it's sad they have had such bad experiences just because of being different.    At least they met - but still looks like bad things are still happening but I'm really liking this one. 

Too bad shit like Nisekoi gets an anime and great manga like this one or Koe no Katachi do not.

too bad opinions and amount of content

plus it seems the series will have ended by the next issue of the magazine, so it either might get an anime or it was axed and there's no chance

Too bad shit like Nisekoi gets an anime and great manga like this one or Koe no Katachi do not.

*takes off all metal jewelry and attaches grounding cord - proceeds to hug the shit out of both of them*

Well hello a random manga appeared I'll just check out-
*4 chapters later*

Spoiler

Oh man. This seems like a really good story. Kinda cute romance between them if a little sad-

*Uncle flashbacks*

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. Who wanted to be happy anyways?

*follows*

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

Likeable characters that you can feel sorry for. Check

Country-side setting. Check.

Main character who can stand up for himself. Check.

Well done romance scenes. Check.

This is really good, the supernatural physical disabilities are sad, but they help in feeling for the characters.

But the problem is. The 4th chapter ends with a cliffhanger. Why did the scanlating group do this to me?! :(

Very good so far.  Followed in a heartbeat.

Oh my

hnnnnng.jpg

I was not prepared for chapter 4.

Yeah, this ones going to hurt.

I already think I'm going to have a really hard time with this one...

If it needs a tragedy tag, I'll punch something.

A heartwrencher.  Two people isolated from humanity because of their physical aberrations, yet unable to even do something as simple as hold hands with each other. Pedobear "Uncle" needs to die.

This one is really good but what's up with the pedobear act?

That was cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics