Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

The epicness just increased with the latest chapter

I guess this is the end of the prologue, and people were bitching when the prologue for Tokage no Ou was 15 chapters.

True and i think all manga with looongg prologue tend to be a great series :D

I guess this is the end of the prologue, and people were bitching when the prologue for Tokage no Ou was 15 chapters.

Seems to me the story is a mess. The author want to tell a tale of heroes, what define them, what make them good or bad. But somewhere down the line we have the "House of Rape" and some 9/11 sh!t.

It´s convoluted jambalaya without adding anything to the overall reading experience. I do appreciate that the mangaka trying something unusual, is just the execution don´t reach the top, not even close, it did once.

There´s better seinen manga out there.
Still, appreciate the translation and scans Evil Genius!

It's known as attempting to make money in an industry filled with harem manga and anime that are made of thoughtless bullshit but make a hundred times more money than good seinen.

On that note, could you PM me some good seinen?  II seem to be missing out on some good reads of late.

@Jackson Boo And sexual intercourse nowadays is more than just a penis in a vagina, I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

Well, legally speaking that IS all of what sexual intercourse is.

Some states just have "acts of a sexual nature" as well as sexual intercourse for possible pre-reqs for rape.

Gaaaaaahh! The cliffhangers..

wow his hands grew back quick

@Jackson Boo, well, not really.  Depends upon where you are.  I certainly recall that there's a case in the U.S. somewhere in the mid-west where 2 highschool students fingered a highschool girl, and that is being tried as a rape case.  So really all depends upon the laws of the land.  And sexual intercourse nowadays is more than just a penis in a vagina, I'll let you figure that out for yourself.  Google is always there.

Yeah, right, go say that to the women that are forcibly fingered, groped and felt by groups of imbeciles, as it happened for instance to female reporters who were reporting on the previous years events in Egypt.

Well, technically doesn't rape involve sexual intercourse?  It's just like you said yourself, groping is groping.  I'm pretty sure under legal suit, fingering, fondling, or groping are categorized under sexual harassment.  Legally, you can't charge someone with rape in court unless there is eyewitness testimony, DNA evidence from sperm in a rape victim's vaginal tract, or the victim is pregnant as a result of rape.

@Zhi Laohu no its not, rape is a forced intercourse, if it has no penetration its not rape, its a form of sexual assault but not rape, rape is what the old did man with all the Koga clones and the girls he drugged.

Yeah, right, go say that to the women that are forcibly fingered, groped and felt by groups of imbeciles, as it happened for instance to female reporters who were reporting on the previous years events in Egypt.

Dammot, should not have read it.  Now I gotta wait for another chapter.  Arg!

Thanks for the update!

@Zhi Laohu no its not, rape is a forced intercourse, if it has no penetration its not rape, its a form of sexual assault but not rape, rape is what the old did man with all the Koga clones and the girls he drugged.

"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse"

Attention on "usually", don´t have to. "House of rape" arc contained rape. And this manga is still a huge fudge up. Remembered when this soared around the score of 4.6 and higher, now is worse than the usual shounen harem manga.

Godamit...i just looked at the raws and now i'm raging so hard...

I skim read that as "...and now I'm raging hard"

c185

Spoiler

Godamit...i just looked at the raws and now i'm raging so hard...

what the flying fuck?  i cant wait for kouga to justify his actions

^Yeah, that's pretty much everyone's reaction after reading this chapter?

what the flying fuck?  i cant wait for kouga to justify his actions

I can't stand Kouga. In comparison, Suzaku was okay. But I love this. For the non-humans, ofc.
Thanks a lot for the update!
The anime came out in April so it's not getting an anime it already had one
so its getting an anime
Seems to me the story is a mess. The author want to tell a tale of heroes, what define them, what make them good or bad. But somewhere down the line we have the "House of Rape" and some 9/11 sh!t.

It´s convoluted jambalaya without adding anything to the overall reading experience. I do appreciate that the mangaka trying something unusual, is just the execution don´t reach the top, not even close, it did once.

There´s better seinen manga out there.
Still, appreciate the translation and scans Evil Genius!
Finally new update.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics