Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

Great manga. Really good plot, feels great to read something with an actual story and not just arc-to-arc improvisation that most mangas consist of these days.

This lacks a harem and shounen-ai tag though ;)

Harem is for mangas with multiple love candidates. This is just a love triangle

Hanako was wearing the supression ring, that's why she didn't revert while in the present of exposure ring. However, when she take it off to give the ring to Jin, turned out she was an evol all along.

Maybe not all along. I think Haitani pulled some dirty trick like he always does. Maybe he planted a bug on her or did something while she was still unconscious. I really don't want her todie, even though I know it will inevitably happen. I don't know wether to love or hate Haitani. The dude is a true villain.

Isn't this supposed to say Hayami? They never caught Haitani, so they couldn't have access to his memories. Hayami is the dude who helped Kouga become Alfazs, to overthrow the Amagi family out of the Amagi corp., the dude who was Katou.

Spoiler
Great manga. Really good plot, feels great to read something with an actual story and not just arc-to-arc improvisation that most mangas consist of these days.

This lacks a harem and shounen-ai tag though ;)

Fuck I just don't want Hanako to die ,  we and jin have been through enough... I mean let the guy have some happy things in his life at least , and let's not even start about the fact that she's a really good character.

Wow didn't remembered that the series started like that. 

KILL THE PLAYER. BURN THE EVOL. PURGE THE AMAGI

WHILE THE ENEMIES OF JUSTICE DRAW BREATH, THERE CAN BE NO PEACE

... HANAKO ?!?

What. The. Frigging. Hell ?

Guys, would anyone have an explanation ? (don't forget the spoiler tag, if you have one O_o )

Hanako was wearing the supression ring, that's why she didn't revert while in the present of exposure ring. However, when she take it off to give the ring to Jin, turned out she was an evol all along.

I...WHY?!

Damn it not her!

Had to happen. Otherwise the first girl rule would be broken.

I...WHY?!

Damn it not her!

Thanks so much for the new chapters Evil Genius!!!

... HANAKO ?!?

Guys, would anyone have an explanation ? (don't forget the spoiler tag, if you have one O_o )

Best I can figure, is that she was infected/affected/something else to have something related to 'players'. Since the ring was supposed to prevent 'Reverting', that means she had something that reverts her.

... HANAKO ?!?

Several years and 220 chapters later (of flashbacks)... we finally reach the (present) events of the first chapter.

I'd consider such mangas as this art, so I guess it's okay and we can be happy. Still I wonder how much money he makes with this 'niche' manga and if he could deliver around the same quality faster by hiring more ppl.

is the anime of zetman finished?

Yes.

is the anime of zetman finished?

What the fuck is even happening and fuck these cliff hangers + slow updates

The first part of Zetman will end in Young Jump issue #34 (24/07).

Several years and 220 chapters later (of flashbacks)... we finally reach the (present) events of the first chapter.

Started reading this yesterday, caught up today.

I have to say that this manga is really good. Its like a childrens super hero comic but with seinen stuff.

Real awesomeness.

Yeay  Update !

It was sadly only like 45 pages...

Yeay  Update !

Spoiler

Looks like a page straight out of Blame! by Tsutomu Nihei.

You know, would it kill you to use spoiler tags? Some people here haven't watched the anime.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics