Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

had browsed the raws... relax no tragedy only tragedy here is raws were rated 19+ naver

when it really doesnt feel like it XD....

I translate this series and I don't remember anything tragic in particular :/ The only tragic bit would be that the girl's dad died PRIOR to the start of the series Also, like what some previous people said, the 19+ tag is there for a reason; in Naver's conservative minds at least. Tbh, I don't think it deserves a 19+ tag compared to other mangas I've read, but hey. Naver is where this was serialised on, and Naver LOVES to keep things sfw and stuff Anyhow, uhh... enjoy the webtoon

Oh no... The freakin' tragedy tag and red label! I despise it, but I wanna know the story.. I hope my feeble heart can take this...

I agree with you, but when you word it like that, I get worried.

And lol, when I saw "milf special" I cracked up.

Beware the future translated chapters is what I say. Beware.

Well apparently I spoke too soon because there is a tragedy tag and now I'm worried :S

And that cliff hanger!

Well I don't see a tragedy tag so it can't be that bad right?

And lol, when I saw "milf special" I cracked up.

huh, so in western after 2 year you are born you get first birthday?

in asian 1 year old mean you are alive for 1 year since born

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_age_reckoning

"Newborns start at one year old"

over here newborns start at the age of 0. and will only become 1 year old after 365 days of living. it's probably the same over there, so i don't know where exactly that comes from.

Oh noes!! ddc1ccad-861e-4cde-b529-3978323913c9_zps

In Korea, and other asian countries, your age is equal to the year of life you are in, i.e., in your first year of life, you are 1, so when it says 19+, that's exactly the same as 18+ in a western country.

huh, so in western after 2 year you are born you get first birthday?

in asian 1 year old mean you are alive for 1 year since born

Ty for scanlating this series!!! 

As for that guy and step mom, for all i care they can get fucked by a porcupine and die of an infection.

lol, sonic roll..

Sorry to fail you, but I afraid they are the sources for this manga :D

could you please not spoil

In Korea, and other asian countries, your age is equal to the year of life you are in, i.e., in your first year of life, you are 1, so when it says 19+, that's exactly the same as 18+ in a western country.

Well I don't see a tragedy tag so it can't be that bad right?

rape,murder or terminal illnesses...

Sorry to fail you, but I afraid they are the sources for this manga :D

19+? I thought this is 18+, no?

In Korea it's 19+ apparently.

So, does this have sex or why is it rated 19+?

19+? I thought this is 18+, no?

They better have sex. I'm already invested in this.

So, does this have sex or why is it rated 19+?

Very good start indeed, hope it doesn't involve unnecessary drama like rape,murder or terminal illnesses...

I like it, interesting premise. Another excellent project from EGS.

It was marked 19+ for a good reason, if you're under 19 then don't be bother to do it, for the others please, i beg you, don't help anyone to bypass it.
But if you are legal and face a problem with it contact the customer service.

some people just want to see the raws without understanding korean, however this age block prevents them from doing so. and even though minimum age might be important in korea, in some countries they just don't matter that much (i'm talking about minimum age for movies etc, not talking about alcohol etc)

edit: they're even so strict with it that you need to prove that you are above 19 years old. and even though they have an optional way for foreigners to register, foreigners can't watch age restricted content

Does anyone know how to bypass Naver's age-gate? Seems to be the only way to read something marked 19+ outside of Korea.

It was marked 19+ for a good reason, if you're under 19 then don't be bother to do it, for the others please, i beg you, don't help anyone to bypass it.
But if you are legal and face a problem with it contact the customer service.

Aren't Koreans really extreme with their ratings though?

Maybe, but given where this has started it's not hard to see it being appropriate.

Ty for scanlating this series!!! 

As for that guy and step mom, for all i care they can get fucked by a porcupine and die of an infection.

I've tagged it mature in anticipation of future chapters, since it's rated 19 on Naver.

Aren't Koreans really extreme with their ratings though?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics