Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1530votes)

Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Alt Names: alt Ang Asawa ng Magoalt เจ้าสาวผมแดงกับจอมเวทอสูรalt Cô Dâu Pháp Sưalt Die Braut des Magiersalt 魔法使いの嫁alt 魔法使之嫁alt 魔法使的新娘alt Kadim Magus'un Gelinialt La Femme du Magealt La Prometida del Magoalt La sposa dello stregonealt Mahoutsukai no Yomealt Oblubienica czarnoksiężnikaalt The Ancient Magus' Bridealt The Magician's Bridealt Velhon morsianalt Невеста чародеяalt כלת המגוס העתיקalt عروس السّاحر
Author: Yamazaki Kore
Artist: Yamazaki Kore
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But a chance encounter begins to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chise, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?
Nominated for the 8th Manga Taisho Award.
Go to Mahou Tsukai no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Up-To-Date Theories! Seeing Things With a New Set of Eyes New Window Lilienne Lethe
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chise's Eye Color New Window koreofpacks
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic OVAs by Studio Wit New Window 8lacKy
  • 8 Replies
Topic Chapter 27 New Window Yung_Zefling
  • 2 Replies

1286 Comments

Nice to see this translated already (especially since I had some trouble reading it in japanese). It would be nice to see the other manga (Futari no Renai Shoka) from this author translated too. I could even provide RAWs... probably.

Disturbing implications aside -  well, no, I can't put them aside, I really like the artwork. Really rich and distinct, especially the color pages.

Dark fantasies rarely suit my taste, so I'll see.

Oh! I see, i was afraid there would be romance involved(a romantic story), seems it's not going to be a "predictable" kind of story.

@the ending.

Say-what.gif

The Auction sold it for me *-* . FOLLOWED. 

The last part made my heart all warm and fuzzy :3

Loli and mini lolis...FOLLOWED!!crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif

Ooh, now this one is interesting, very interesting indeed...

fantasy with bit of fluffy taste and touch of bitter reality?

Monthly, weekly, yearly, followed with the force of a thousand suns. Modern fantasy interlaced with fairy tales - it's well-paced, the art suits it well, and I'm not sure I'll ever grow out of magic student protagonists.

It´s Monthly...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics