Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 121votes)

Nanoka no Kare

Alt Names: alt Ang Kasintahan ni Nanokaalt Ein Freund für Nanokaalt 菜の花の彼alt 菜乃花的他alt Il fidanzato di Nanokaalt Nanoka's Boyfriend
Author: Tekkotsu Saro
Artist: Toumori Miyoshi
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanoka's friends are only interested in boys, leaving Nanoka feeling alone and left out. The truth is, she had a boyfriend before, but was left so heartbroken by his lies that she's not interested in dating anymore. That's what she thought, until an overheard conversation moves her so much that she ends up suddenly confessing to a boy that she's never even seen!
Go to Nanoka no Kare Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

154 Comments

the wait was too much i finally cracked and went to the raws  the guilt is eating at meee

Nanoka's black-haired friend is kind of a bitch. I mean, she finally gets a boyfriend and all of a sudden, everything's cool again?? she just came off as jealous and spiteful and there wasn't any acknowledgement at all that she was being a cunt.

TACHIBANA MAKOOTTOOOOO

or maybe I am the only one who sees the resemblance between him and Hayata but whatever, I love this already! Moree please! C"x

hnnnnnggggg so cute

Volume 1 cover:

Spoiler

wooow it's so beautiful!! i really like it ^-^

Cute~

I shall enjoy savoring this one!

The male lead's overall look and words makes me think of a really sad puppy. He's cute and very quiet... which isn't a male lead I often come across or even like. 

But he works it. Soo cute. 

Wow, I actually don't want to stab the male lead!  This shoujo looks promising.  Followed!

~~Dos

Seems to me this is classic shoujo, but its classic shoujo done WELL. Makes all the difference in the world in my opinion.

This a thousand times. It has all of the hallmarks of classic shoujo, but none of the shallow one-dimensional characters or stereotypical types (aka classic, but not generic). Looking forward to more.

Seems to me this is classic shoujo, but its classic shoujo done WELL. Makes all the difference in the world in my opinion.

I get the feeling that I would love this..
So..

Spoiler
:awesome:

This is weird... Dunno why I really like this one? The art is beautiful, but... The premise is something so overused in shoujo manga, but... I feel the female MC is hopelessly cute... Hmm yeah maybe like other have said, good storytelling, especially of the female MC's feeling. Can't say much about the male MC yet, but in ch 3 I feel that the development of his feelings kinda too fast... well maybe because I like slow-pace romance...

Sounds like you haven't read that many shoujos. But I suppose it depends on your definition of beauty too. Many of the female leads by this artist are beautiful. 

I've read tons of shoujo, and I have to agree that this is one of the prettiest protagonists I've seen. Most mangaka go out of their way to make the protagonists "dull" or "average" (even though they're overall pretty regardless), but this artist doesn't seem to have any "let's not make her too pretty" notions holding her back, so the result is very nice.

Wow, this is a breath of fresh air. The author did a good job of portraying the girl's feelings on her past relationship

EDIT: Also, female MC is cute.. beautiful even. Unlike other MC's where they become beautiful after a makeover or some cliché stuff. And this plot looks promising...

Sounds like you haven't read that many shoujos. But I suppose it depends on your definition of beauty too. Many of the female leads by this artist are beautiful. 

Calling out the obvious possible cliche that can potentially happen--this guy is the younger brother of the boy she dated (or a cousin). 

Pretty decent so far. The art's good. The female MC has an awkward charm to her. Haven't seen enough to the male MC to know more than he's a basic "nice guy". Hope the FMC's friends get some development though. As it stands now, I'd really like to slap the brunette.

Actually I'd say a lot happened in this chapter especially her opening up to her friends, it's just because the second chapter only had 20 pages compared to the initial 40.

THERE WAS NOOOOO DEVELOPMENT THIS CHAPTER AND IVE BEEN WAITING SO PATIENTLY FOR THE PAST MONTH WHAT IS THIS SECOND CHAPTER I FEEL LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED EJFDSOIJFDOISFJDSOIFJDSOIFLKXCVKJLSS POO

I feel like someone paused my movie.......PRESS PLAY

Hummm...

1252373294667.gif

The first chapter was quite good, I liked the way it expressed her thoughts and the way she met him was very different.

If by voted for, you mean rated, it's probably because of Chibi Manga's delay policy.

While this manga would take upto 3 days to show up on Batoto (due to delay policy), it would be available on other aggregators the moment Chibi Manga releases it... and people from Batoto most likely read it there first, then come here, to rate and/or Follow it, or read it in HQ when it shows up 3 days afterwards.. Just my guess, though.ED

EDIT: Also, female MC is cute.. beautiful even. Unlike other MC's where they become beautiful after a makeover or some cliché stuff. And this plot looks promising...

Ah. That makes sense. Thanks. :-)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics