Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

No, what? Rainold tried suicide? I demand an explanation, it sounds nothing like him!

Lol, what? Suicide? Thats kinda poor story telling, after all the hard days he survived to find lucy.

Impossible! Suicide!? After all that work to be with Lucy...suicide? I don't but it!!!

What is this Suicide Island?

Geeze, only Lessa could wax poetic while tripping over a garbage can.

ahhh. i want them to finally meet each other.

Yeah I believe that the real crimson knight is Lessa, btw I wanna see that sword in blood next week.

Gee, you don't think?  What clued you in?  Was it the "LESSA - The Crimson Knight" in the title?  :P

Time to find Cinder- I mean Lessa.

Lessa...oh Lessa, you are too polite. It's called barge in unannounced!

Lessa needs a hug...

Lucy is god damn adorable.

and me here... waiting for a new chapter like for 2 month ago .-.

i'm gonna enjoy reading it

thanks vendeta xD

Love  the new hair color! XD

Since no one has said it yet I shall. Lucy is smoking hot. Talk about an extreme wardrobe change though..

there are too many crimson knights in this...

but for some reason, i feel like not all of them are fake.

Yeah I believe that the real crimson knight is Lessa, btw I wanna see that sword in blood next week.

Yeeesss!!  Lessa!!!  Finally! 

Spoiler

AAAAWWWWWW MMMAAAAAAAAAAAN. So cool.

Damn those cliffhangers! But thanks for the release!

thanks for the double release!!!

Er, so their both claiming to be the Crimson Knight, are they both Crimson Knight then or is one lying?

To clear things up, rumors of this Crimson Knight appeared amongst the people. Rainold believed that the title was something that was given to him given his appearances. Something the people started calling on their own. However, it could be that Lessa was the original Crimson Knight and the origin of the title itself. Nothing is clear yet, but I don't think it's a matter of an impostor or genuine.

Er, so their both claiming to be the Crimson Knight, are they both Crimson Knight then or is one lying?

Lessa dyed his hair!?

that, something Rainold(or Ra for that matter) did or it's a long trem side effect of what Ares did to him in season 1.

gahhh I love this art.

Lessa dyed his hair!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics