Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

who is speaking at the very end of chapter 8?  rav or lessa?

Wah, I love Rainold and Lucy <3 thanks for the two new chapters, vendetta scans!

Thank you for the new chapters, but what is with that LoL ad? Lucy should have been Katarina... And Reinold, Leona?

Thank you very much Vendetta Scans, I've been looking forward to your releases for quite some time now

Great quality! Great work! Great pace! Keep it up :D

Heh. In the recent raw, Rainold....

Spoiler

Spoiler

It has been a pretty good series so far.. My only issue, well maybe not an issue, but the only thing I would change is Lucy.. I mean how great would it be to have some semblance, even if only a little, of romance??.. Thats why I have always wondered why Lucy needed to be his sister instead of lover.. I mean how cool would that be!  I mean its just kinda weird now, a brother and sister fighting together.. It would be so much better if they weren't related.  Lucy should have been his girlfriend of fiance, or something along those lines.  I think that would just add another great part to the series. I mean nothing better in this kinda genre then a break from action with some nice boob action lol.

Personally, I'm glad with how it is setup.  I don't need there to be a romance and I feel that if there was romance and Lucy was a lover instead, I wouldn't be nearly as interested in the story.  Her being his sister makes the story more "pure" and also has better parallels with the past life (girl taking care of siblings--->boy taking care of sister).  Romance would possibly ruin the story for me... Also, those small moments of human guys going crazy over deman Lucy (which I find amusing) would be lost.   

Spoiler

AWESOME

I highly doubt that.

Spoiler

As for Rano's

Spoiler

.. I thought his true body was the one they kept showing alongside Ra.. Now they seem to be showing some giant hooved-animal (im guessing its a giant goat lol)... And How the F did Lessa get his powers back? I mean, he kinda just jumped up with his sword and randomly got his powers back right when Season 1 ended out of nowhere.

He didn't get his powers back. You are assuming standards that are lower when you should know better. What you perceive as "power" is to him as a God the equivalent of a fart. He is stupidly strong by our standards even at his weakest.

Spoiler

AWESOME

.. I thought his true body was the one they kept showing alongside Ra.. Now they seem to be showing some giant hooved-animal (im guessing its a giant goat lol)... And How the F did Lessa get his powers back? I mean, he kinda just jumped up with his sword and randomly got his powers back right when Season 1 ended out of nowhere.

It has been a pretty good series so far.. My only issue, well maybe not an issue, but the only thing I would change is Lucy.. I mean how great would it be to have some semblance, even if only a little, of romance??.. Thats why I have always wondered why Lucy needed to be his sister instead of lover.. I mean how cool would that be!  I mean its just kinda weird now, a brother and sister fighting together.. It would be so much better if they weren't related.  Lucy should have been his girlfriend of fiance, or something along those lines.  I think that would just add another great part to the series. I mean nothing better in this kinda genre then a break from action with some nice boob action lol.

Spoiler

AWESOME

... Well, hell, they dun pissed off the wrong God...

omg Lessa is OP HOLYCRAP O.O THEM HORNS!!!!!

I think 

Spoiler

Lessa going full lovecraftian abominition with titanic bro factor?

GLORIOUS!

i need moreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Oh, god. How did I miss reading the prologue?!

Spoiler

as we can see from the current chapter

Spoiler

Now Lessa will have to open that door every time he kills demans to recuperate his powers? how annoying...

But it is good to see him so badass

Spoiler
Thanks for the new chapter!

Oh, god. How did I miss reading the prologue?!

Spoiler

well, i guess that explains the prologue...

It definitely explains the prologue.  Before the rest of the chapters came in, I almost guessed suicide, but I couldn't think of why he would do it at that time. So, I changed my guess to him surprise jumping into a crowd of Demans.

However, after all this time, I'm starting to wonder if Rainold would

Spoiler

EDIT hours later: It just hit me. Rainold usually calls Lessa, "Flour".  This time, he called Lessa by his name. Something has definitely happened to Rainold. 

This series is just TOO good!!! I can't remember getting even slightly bored while reading this, in both seasons!

Spoiler

poor lessa. everytime he does something cool he trips or gets hit xD

To be entirely honest, there's quite a lot of scenarios why Rainold would kill himself (e.g. fallout with Lucy, hostile takeover of the city, finding out that his mom is a grieving spectre...) Although I'm interested what it's gonna be (^_^) (*duh* of course, who isn't xD )

well, i guess that explains the prologue...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics