Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Yeah! Thanks a lot Vendetta Scans

Damn, his sister is super strong Lol

VS ppl, I love you.

Lessa takes himself way too seriously.  It's hilarious!

Well, Mr. Ra, allow me to explain! (To the best of my knowledge.) :D

The Artificial sun was made to shower the city in Deman-killing light, just like real sunlight.
At the end of Part 1, Rainold and Lessa manage to destroy the Artificial sun, before it can be activated. And thus, saving Lucy from execution!

Except... the fact that the Sun was made to be weapon against the Demans was a LIE.

It was actually being funded by Ares, Leader of the Deman's.
To create a fake sun that didn't burn them, so they could "walk in the daylight" again.
Oh, and the "sun" that Lessa destroyed? It was only the prototype.
They ended up making 10 more of those bad boys.

(Some parts of the translation are hard to understand, so I still can't tell if the Prototype sun was meant to: "show the humans that the sun would burn the Deman" or if it was a test to "show Ares that the sun would not burn the Deman")

Ah. But, where are all of these zones coming from? At first I imagined something similar to District 9 - there are zones that cut off humanity...or something. I'm assuming the Demans are now in control of most of the earth? They all kind of have powers, right? So they're superior, bla bla bla, time to enslave the humans. That all happened off-screen and we're living in a post-apocalyptic time, right? Well, no mega nuclear wars are referenced, so more like post-human-holocaust time. 

Anyhow, it was strange the way they drove into a section and it was pitch black...just by crossing through a gate? Are there dimensions at play now? Because it's not like we saw giant domes that might explain how all light would just disappear in the open air behind a the section 4 gate.

I'm kind of confused about the gates and the world now. I thought the sun-machine thing from Part1 was thwarted/partially thwarted. I wasn't too sure what it would do to begin with. But...this story is too weird with the zones and whatnot. 

Well, Mr. Ra, allow me to explain! (To the best of my knowledge.) :D

The Artificial sun was made to shower the city in Deman-killing light, just like real sunlight.
At the end of Part 1, Rainold and Lessa manage to destroy the Artificial sun, before it can be activated. And thus, saving Lucy from execution!

Except... the fact that the Sun was made to be weapon against the Demans was a LIE.

It was actually being funded by Ares, Leader of the Deman's.
To create a fake sun that didn't burn them, so they could "walk in the daylight" again.
Oh, and the "sun" that Lessa destroyed? It was only the prototype.
They ended up making 10 more of those bad boys.

(Some parts of the translation are hard to understand, so I still can't tell if the Prototype sun was meant to: "show the humans that the sun would burn the Deman" or if it was a test to "show Ares that the sun would not burn the Deman")

"You think I'm a kid you fucking bastard?"

I cried...

Thanks for the multiple updates!

That was fun! Nice build-up. Not sure why Lessa is all sulky when he was Mr. superbadass gigantic goat-hoof-leg-thingamabopper a few chapters ago. 

I'm kind of confused about the gates and the world now. I thought the sun-machine thing from Part1 was thwarted/partially thwarted. I wasn't too sure what it would do to begin with. But...this story is too weird with the zones and whatnot. 

I'll just keep on reading cuz the powers are cool and the art is lovely.

OMG! THE RELEASES!

We need less Rainold and more Lessa xD

Sorry for the delay but this semester is crazy for me, so I'll be mostly qcing lessa while the cleaner types it. So thank Sunsa

I wanna know what happens pictures are confusing, please be alive Vendetta Scans!

Spoiler

Oh maan , you should see Chapter 15 on Naver. Some pretty bad ass stuff. Rating - 10/10 with 7500 votes few hours after he release. Any news on vendeta ?

Did something happen for this to not be updated anymore? :( I'd be devastated if this were to be discontinued...

I don't know about Vendetta, but it's up to date on Naver.  The last two weeks got solid 10 ratings with about 18-20 thousand votes!

Did something happen for this to not be updated anymore? :( I'd be devastated if this were to be discontinued...

Looking at Vendetta's upload page here, it looks more like it's something in general with Vendetta. Here's hoping everything's alright on their end! :)

ROFL. Loved the league reference at the end. 

Chapter 10: 

Look who we have here - It's

Spoiler

who is speaking at the very end of chapter 8?  rav or lessa?

It was Lessa, and the correct translation is:

"Since the birth of humanity, only now I got to converse with you (in plural form), who are like stones with no feeling, and it was an honor."

"You are so very kind to even a sinner like me. What soul would deny you?"

I think it was Lessa because the person calls himself a 'sinner' and that's how Lessa always called himself. Also, Rav is older than Lessa so it would make sense that he calls Rav an "ancient".

Noooooooooo you completely missed one of the best jokes in vol.1 ch.3! Near the end, Rano's actually asking the tri-horn deman

"Did you hit Lucy's fist with your face?!" "Ye...s?"

XD

I love the humor of this series.

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM

I think it was rav, cause he is more old than lessa ¿?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics