Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Lucy is becoming my type of girl <3

The horn thing is a little strange...

Spoiler

Horn numbers are going to be 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 just you wait

I'm gonna take a guess and say that the first generations/second generations are all tetra/pentahorns. I think Lucy is a part of one of those generations.

Wow, Lucy is a badass. It kinda makes sense that she would be uber strong because Rainold is also bamf, must be something in their family. Though I would be unhappy if a lot of other daemons turned out to be stronger. Though, I wonder why Lucy didn't escape if she was so strong?

my guess is she got a power up from Lessa while Rainold was in his coma

I'm really happy that his sister isn't just an useless side character.

Multiple personalities and maybe possesed by Dark Lessa just to torture Rainold.

If I had to guess I'd say she's possessed by one of the 'angels', such as Rob. Their speech bubbles are the same color. 

Wow, Lucy is a badass. It kinda makes sense that she would be uber strong because Rainold is also bamf, must be something in their family. Though I would be unhappy if a lot of other daemons turned out to be stronger. Though, I wonder why Lucy didn't escape if she was so strong?

Multiple personalities and maybe possesed by Dark Lessa just to torture Rainold.

Bets she either cannot control, or did not have, those powers back then?

Dang these impure thoughts....but as much as I hate beastality Lucy is beastality approved material.

Hot damn!

Lucy is so fucking hot this season, holy shit.

damn lil sis kinda horny... lol

God damn it, just like DBZ, always with the horn-inflation.  Now that it's started it can't be long before we have someone with six horns, and seven horns, and 9000 horns....

Well I didn't expect Lucy to get so horny, I can understand Rano getting worried.

raws:

Spoiler

the bird in chapter 13 that lessa talks to is adorable <3

For a korean webtoon, It does have its touch of american-like humor.

No Lessa, Rainold definitely hates you. Why else would he throw away your dirty boot?

*insert facepalm image of your choice here*

And now I want to download Dignity of a Warrior...

Thanks for the multiple updates!

Hahaha lessa is so adorable. xD

I laugh way to hard when I read this webtoon!

Thanks a tons for the multiple releases!!!

Today was a good day~

awww shit... don't mess with the chibi!

Spoiler

So there's domes. Ok.

Seems anti-climactic kinda. Instead of this big, weighty world-changing sub-context the author keeps building into the tale...we're essentially in a big dome. And as we all know, domes can only get so big. So, we're trying to take down the boss in a big dome city...

Maybe I was skipping over the dome part with my eyeballs. Subconsciously.

Accidentally. On Purpose.

Ah. But, where are all of these zones coming from? At first I imagined something similar to District 9 - there are zones that cut off humanity...or something.

It's mentioned in Chapter 1. After the Deman's hostile takeover of the "Hexagon Field" (A.K.A, the city that was supposed to be safe and protected from the Demans), the Demans built up 7 walls outside the city. The area between those walls became the "zones" they keep talking about. The outermost zone is zone 7, while zone 1 is the original "Hexagon Field" in the center.

I'm assuming the Demans are now in control of most of the earth?

No, I don't think so. This all seems to be taking place on one very large island, called "Hexagon Island". The Deman's don't seem to have spread anywhere else. I find it very strange how they seem to be cut off from most of the world. Even if the island is it's own country, wouldn't the world be a little more interested in these "Deman's"?
The island may be fictional, but the world is supposedly the same as ours, since the "young" archeologist woman said that she had visited Egypt.

Anyhow, it was strange the way they drove into a section and it was pitch black...just by crossing through a gate? Are there dimensions at play now? Because it's not like we saw giant domes that might explain how all light would just disappear in the open air behind a the section 4 gate.

....... But... That's exactly what they said there was. Right at the start of chapter 10.
Zones 1 through 4 are now covered by a massive dome roof.

Ah. But, where are all of these zones coming from? At first I imagined something similar to District 9 - there are zones that cut off humanity...or something. I'm assuming the Demans are now in control of most of the earth? They all kind of have powers, right? So they're superior, bla bla bla, time to enslave the humans. That all happened off-screen and we're living in a post-apocalyptic time, right? Well, no mega nuclear wars are referenced, so more like post-human-holocaust time. 

Anyhow, it was strange the way they drove into a section and it was pitch black...just by crossing through a gate? Are there dimensions at play now? Because it's not like we saw giant domes that might explain how all light would just disappear in the open air behind a the section 4 gate.

Thats because they were in between walls. The 4th zone is under a dome blocking out the sunlight and to get to the 4th zone there is a gate  which rainold melt thru then there is another wall which Lexter lifted up a section of like a hidden door in the wall to get to the actually 4th zone where deman live under the artificial sky there is no separate dimensions

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics