Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

I love this manga, the stuff she does is hilarious
I feel so bad for her that its hard to read this from time to time.
I've read it it so far. Still get confused 'Why the hell i keep reading this !?"
And if Keima really meet her..... that will be The Fall of The GOD
got magnetized towards this page because of the extremely catchy title ahahahaha =D
Keima will have HARD time since there's NO girl in anime,game,manga that fit this girl trait ...
(this character is UNIQUE) ...
reading this manga giving me pitiful feeling toward that girl ...
she kind of remind me with my old live ...
Imagine if she pairs up with Keima from TGWOK..
Hahaha- she's so... kawaii. <3
oh my god, now i want her >_<
Oh gosh... this story. Love it! Totally different, and the girl just makes ya cheer her on like a cheerleader! Become a social butterfly girl! *waving pom poms*
Socially awkward girl? You have my notice.
Haha very interesting, the tale of a socially awkward girl. It's usually the other way around :P I hope she does manage to make at least some friends as the story progresses
It's like they took me, turned me into a cute and shy girl, then put my life in Japan and turned it into a manga, therefore I can't stop loving it
lol freaking yet interesting, i wonder how it'll end probably she got introduced to make up or something
The hell is this?
this author knows his meme, this manga is very refreshing. i like it.
rofl she reminds of a grown up Hitoha from Mitsudomoe xD
♥ this manga .. so funny :D
Yes a new chapter! this is my type of art i like how the hair and eyes are drawn. plus the story is funny :D i think this is called a win win situation.
The first chapter has piqued my interest...
still no sure if it great or silly^^
mmmm lol(?) .-.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics