Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

That girl lacks the discipline to be a hermit. Six days without going out, pfft, that's child's play, at her age I could stand a month without seeing the street, not even to buy food. Games and videos till my eyes bled, and so they did, hehehehe
wow ... a really loner ... but also want other ...
this might turn into incest if she only hang with her own brother ...
mainly at time she feels she already too old but still virgin or without boyfriend ...
(I know it's sound stupid but it happen quite often in real live ...)
she might request something more absurd from her own brother ...

I'm a loner too but at least I'm still shopping and going out from home time to time ...
this girl in manga is a serious bad case ...
some thing tell me that this is gonna turn into incest....
I'm really starting to feel bad for her... someone just be her friend, pls.
well, I guess she get a bit "happy" now ...
in pervert way ... OxO ...
Hmm. That one counts as ending on a happy note.
Memories of sex made rofl! disguuusstingg~
this manga is depressing yet tagged "comedy"?
is it supposed to be ironic or something?
This pokes fun at so many clichés, loving it!
I love loser characters, and she's a badass loser. She could perhaps even beat punpun (from
Oyasumi Punpun) and that's saying something.
Yah, she is rather creepy but funny XD
Oh dear god. That was creepy as hell.
This is really turning so fucking depressing and creepy.. wondering if I'll keep reading or not.. sigh.
For the next chapter, she should meet a guy who likes her for how she is. Maybe he can be weird too. Or just really really average and normal and she can not like him at first but eventually grow to like him and mature herself.

But that's starting to sound like my own wishful thinking the more I read sad chapters like this...
she really need more love and attention ...
well, it's kind of better in ch 11 (for certain ways ...)
hope she will get better event next ...
kinda getting sad...
omg its so creepy now x.x I am droping this lol, I feel terrible when reading it.
It was fine at first. but somehow as I kept reading on I felt more and more like dropping this manga.
So that's what my life would be like if I was a girl... Not much difference.
mocha fellatio hahaha rofl
yeah, she looks more pitiful than funny ...
and at this rate, if she get continues rejection ...
she might even ask her own brother to sex with her ...
(she even dream it in ch 09 ...)
She needs to get some kind of break soon.
Uhhh I'm not quite sure what to say about this...
man doesnt she look like the type you just wanna hug? no lolita complex intended -.-
It's interesting but I'm not sure how much more I can take. Poor kid.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics