Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 222votes)

Iron Knight

Alt Names: alt アイアンナイトalt Caballero de Hierroalt Cavaleiro de Ferroalt Demir Şövalyealt järn riddarenalt Kabalyerong Bakalalt Железный рыцарьalt אביר הברזלalt الفارس الحديديalt شوالیه آهنین
Author: Yagi Tomohiro
Artist: Yagi Tomohiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a body like steel encounters the "goblin virus" and must now protect his girlfriend.

Prototype oneshot: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/goblin-night-r6744
Go to Iron Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do You Think It's Gonna Get Big? New Window Staw
  • 16 Replies
Topic Monster Personalities New Window jrusse18
  • 2 Replies

453 Comments

It's really interesting, but at the same time, I'm treading this series very, very lightly.

Spoiler

The oneshots beginning was much better in my opinion and the characters were a lot more interesting too but this does show promise (hopefully it wont become too much of a typical shounen).
And that goblin dude's got a giant bush...

ch.1 is out! the tragedy and gore were toned down but yea a bit of hope aint bad. fk im so hyped for this! it's weird tho how much this resembled hachi. theyre both good tho. a lone demon who stands between his kind and humans. reminds me of sparda from dmc :))

Both this oneshot and Goblin Night are very good, sadly being serialized in WSJ would mean that ,like some others had commented before me, they will probably cut some of the elements that made this story a interesting one, like the tragedy and the mild touch of gore that it has and worse is the fact that this story probably will canceled after a few issues. Anyway I hope I am wrong and thanks for this oneshot, it is excelent

Please keep it a one-shot. I feel like they'd ruin it if they serialized it.

Serialization started last week.

Please keep it a one-shot. I feel like they'd ruin it if they serialized it.

Art looks good, setting looks good, i take it jump editors-sama are going to cut off the drama part, meaning no dying heroines, also probably main hero won't be stuck in demon form, that won't work in a serial, plus the demons gonna probably be less savage, instead of that there's gonna be a demon organisation or whatever.

That's that.

Unfortunately that'd take away everything that was interesting about this one-shot.   It'd just end up like any of the other shounen battle mangas that got canned 15 chapters that SJ has been pumping out in the last 2 years.   They really should loosen up their restrictions a bit and give their authors some more creative freedom.  Their editorial censorship has so far failed to find them the next Naruto/Bleach/One Piece replacement, so  maybe it's time to try something new.

Feels like I'm reading batman all over again

Art looks good, setting looks good, i take it jump editors-sama are going to cut off the drama part, meaning no dying heroines, also probably main hero won't be stuck in demon form, that won't work in a serial, plus the demons gonna probably be less savage, instead of that there's gonna be a demon organisation or whatever.

That's that.

lol that sounds exactly like the mindset of every editor behind Naruto and Bleach. XD

EDIT: Also worth noting, it looks like this one-shot is just a rework of a previous one-shot by this author called "Goblin Night". At least that's the way it looked to me when I read Goblin Night. The similarities are uncanny.

Rly good, but will need some retooling for its actual release

I really like this one. Hope the girl or whoever ends up being the heroine/love interest lives though or he finds a new one to tag along. Hahaha. Though I will say it worked very well for the one-shot.

As sad as i am about the girl dying... She was rlly just a plot device to make the MC into a good goblin so unless the author makes it so that he would be good from the beginning or finds another plot device she's probably gonna die again...

That was tragic for a WS Jump title.

That's that.

Gave me aot vibes

Seems like this is a more developed story of Goblin Night. 

if they didnt kill the girl (childhood friend) i would have followed this but her being dead ive lost interest meh oh well.

This is the one shot and it's going to be serialized in Jump.  The real series is probably going to have the girl or another different love interest (because shounen). 

That said, I hope the serialized manga to start out in the apocalyptic times (in the end of this one shot) then being a generic schoolboy gets super powers setting. 

Is a one-shot, but the author made a serie with a similar start-up. Goblin Night.

Other way around, actually; both started as oneshots, but Iron Knight is the one that got a serialization.

Thanks.... :D

Is a one-shot, but the author made a serie with a similar start-up. Goblin Night.

i LIKe IT more .

is it serialized??????????

if they didnt kill the girl (childhood friend) i would have followed this but her being dead ive lost interest meh oh well.

Intense start, looking forward to more!

super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522A cool tragic hero

I hope he change his mind about killing the girl.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics