Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Monster Personalities

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

I've been thinking about this for a while but I've been too lazy to post it. So anyways, i've been thinking that rather than the people who retain their personalities being evil shouldn't it just be that they have personality defects. So far we've had a psychopath, someone with an inferiority complex and a main character that seems like he might lack a sense of self-preservation; i'm not sure about the girl though but I think it makes some sense, maybe, probably not. I explain most things with personality defects.

Numberplay

Numberplay

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
It was someone in the story itself that suggested those half human monsters were all evil. I think it is just a coincidence if someone has that ability or not.

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

It was someone in the story itself that suggested those half human monsters were all evil. I think it is just a coincidence if someone has that ability or not.

I know but usually when a character mentions something like that early in the story it has something to do with the plot or comes close to the actual reason for something happening. Honestly, I would've leaned more towards coincidence if I hadn't seen that so often and this story didn't seem like it was going with that standard format. Hope you're right though it would make things more interesting.