Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 408votes)

Fujimi Lovers

Alt Names: alt 不死身ラヴァーズalt Ölümsüz Aşıklaralt Undead lovers
Author: Takagi Yuna
Artist: Takagi Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spiral love story.

Kouno Jun is a lively character who lives life with all his might. In kindergarten, he falls in love with Hasebe Rino, the most beautiful girl in his class, and he confesses to her. Hasebe accepts his love, but the moment she gives her answer, she vanishes on the spot. Failing to figure out what's going on, Kouno asks his friends about Hasebe, only to find out that no one remembers a single thing about her. She has just vanished, along with all memories about her, except for those of Kouno.

While Kouno leads a weary and desperate high school life, Hasebe appears again as a transfer student. However, this Hasebe is not exactly the Hasebe he knows...
Go to Fujimi Lovers Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [spoiler] Which chapter ending hit you harder? New Window ThCp
  • 3 Replies
Topic What does Hanamori mean? New Window Amaterasu93
  • 3 Replies
Topic Obligatory theories/questions thread [Possible Spoilers?] New Window omnipwnage
  • 6 Replies
Topic Nietzsche? New Window Examplesam
  • 1 Replies

605 Comments

We, the ungrateful bitches sincerely thank you for your hard work roankun. We will continue to be the ungrateful bitches that you love.

Hurray for us ungrateful bitches!

:D

I don't think you have to bother with redraws too much roankun, as long as the text is well translated and the picture quality is decent then it's fine. 

Thanks a lot for your work, the series looks interesting.

This is a torture to my genital's mind. Please, cease this madness.  D:

Im so  fucken ready right now

A nice choice manga to scanlate. If you can stick to the end you will demand the second season.

Stop teasing me man, I need my fix. I would like to help if it meant the full chapter could be released but college keeps me really busy during test weeks and all I could help with would be proofreading anyway.

Tragedy tag must be there because it's tragic to be teased twice when you'd desire a new or a whole chapter. Pure torture, so tragic... someone pick this up so we can escape the tragedy of waiting?

Consider me teased!

Oh god the teasers, jk thanks a lot roankun.

So I read the note at the end of the teaser and I would like to know if this story was going to be the "needs a tragedy tag" kind of sad or if it was a "aw that was touching" kind of sad.

Anyways I'm already hooked, thanks for bringing this to us roankun!

Wow, I was going to learn Japanese just to read this. Thanks guys!

nice

I like the ideea of teasers on manga...you read the first 10-15 pages and if you like the manga then you might want to help her be released/resurected. I would love to help with my favorite mangas but i have zero skills with ps and i`m an idiot at translations

Well, the thing is, I asked Derek to upload it here for me, since batoto keeps giving me errors. >.< I wanted more to see it in hopes that someone with scanlation experience volunteers to help out :D

I've worked with Derek in the past.  He's a good guy.  So if you need any Proofreading help, then just PM me.

(Just don't believe everything that Derek might say about me...  The GOOD things are definitely NOT true!!!)

This is a good read. One of the most bizarre romcoms mange I've ever seen.

this is so wrong... chapter 1 is 60 pages long and the title is not TEASER... just wait patient until roankun finish it then upload it here

Well, the thing is, I asked Derek to upload it here for me, since batoto keeps giving me errors. >.< I wanted more to see it in hopes that someone with scanlation experience volunteers to help out :D

sweet and subscribed

It's really quiet a tease... -_- Following.. 

Yeah it's finally scanlated, I follow this through raws and every single chapter has me go WTF!! And the feel I get at the end of each chapter... That series is really worth reading.

Man... Teasers... I love you and I hate you. I love you because I just randomly decided to click the first item in the recent updates list which led me here, meaning I would never have ever found this otherwise, and I hate you because it's just a teaser.

Damn my luck, you better finish what you started. :(

Even the whole chapter would have left you with the same kind of cliffhanger. Every single chapter!!

roan, you tricky, sly, no-good sunufagun.

Getting us all hooked like that, then cutting it off right at the start...

Why I oughta slap you silly.

But I won't.

Because I'm just a leecher and have no choice but to love you for scanlating at all.

But next time its divorce, you hear?

Where is the English version???

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics