Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 260votes)

Re:Marina

Alt Names: alt 天降未来新娘alt Re: Marinaalt Re:まりなalt 我的未来巨乳新娘
Author: Harada Shigemitsu
Artist: Seguchi Takahiro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rinnosuke's useless and vagrant father is now dead. Now, at the age of 16, he is completely alone and will have to quit school to survive. On the night his father dies, a naked woman with large breasts falls from the sky and lands on top of him. She introduces herself as Sakamoto Marina, the future wife of the future Rinnosuke. She states that she used a time machine to come back to the past, and start a new life with the younger Rinnosuke. Rinnosuke's new life with his future(?) wife begins.
Go to Re:Marina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic VeryBroke here~ New Window VeryBroke
  • 6 Replies
Topic Isn't Haruki (lighter-haired, glasses friend) a bit of a jerk? New Window JP_reads
  • 2 Replies
Topic Another person?! New Window DinduNuffins
  • 0 Replies
Topic So he has finally decided New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic A challenger has appeared New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

672 Comments

he accepted that she was from the future waaaay too easily...

all he did was scream and then the end of the chapter wasn't it? the next one will probably have a longer conversation.

Now I want to know how he died at 42! Disease? Accident? Murder? Can't wait.

Unless there was a problem with the translation, she didn't say that he died.  Only that he was "gone."  It does imply that he died, but does not state it in clear, unequivocal words.  This leaves the possibility that his being "gone" is due to something else which will be explained in a later chapter.

Spoiler

he accepted that she was from the future waaaay too easily...

is only me or Time Paradox :V .......

it is a time paradox, if she goes and stays with his younger self then he won't be available with her other self causing that version of her to not want to use a time machine to be with him unless she managed to make her younger self to use the time machine to be with him to repeat the process.

Edit: unless she is willing to leave him when the other her meets with him but even then it would change the flow of time, like if he actually made anyone else pregnant it could make them as if they never existed (the possible children I mean)

is only me or Time Paradox :V .......

cheating himself?, that's new for me

Strain-induced injuries in the hip and abdomen compounded with cardiac infarction.

MOAR! (>*3*)>

from the maker of oretama......insta follow

Assuming that she isn't playing some weird angle...  *Ahem*  Well then kid, there's nothing to stop you from getting a box of protection and getting it on with your hot wife-to-be.  You have my congratulations *Mutters under his breath* ...and sympathies...

kdo_boner.jpg

I hope this doesn't get removed, I like how this manga so far.

in before removed due to censorship(like everything else by this author) ;-;

well.... That's a strong start..... seems promising.... *eagerly awaiting next chapters*

I can tell this has a great plot.
Yes. It is a plot you can't easily grasp... in hands
Spoiler

The wife is adorable imo =o

Damn... That was awesome!

finally it gets translated. Been following it since a long time on senmanga and http://99comic.com/comic/9917905/

I can tell this has a great plot.

Ooooh I'm interested in this now :D

Spoiler

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics