Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 188votes)

Oldman

Alt Names: alt 奧德曼, OLDMAN奧德曼
Author: Chang Sheng
Artist: Chang Sheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: From Dan of Population GO:

The son of the empress, sentenced to life in prison, although blind and old declares revenge on his unaging mother who gave him the sentence. He recruits a fellow inmate, who lost her arms and legs in addition to her sentence, in his revenge.

There are 4 (Complete) Volumes.
Go to Oldman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

"My name... my name is... Gary Oldman"  

;) 

love that!!! XD

Erm... Billy Oldman, eh?

Aside from that, it seems like an awesome manga.

very good.

nothing to envy his  Japanese and Korean fellow.

I noticed now that the woman on the cover has the prosthesis.

Good stuff.

"My name... my name is... Gary Oldman"  

;) 

love that!!! XD

the girl is...mila kunis?

Sean Connery in a manga FTW! ;D

Just stuff a piece of cloth in her mouth... Oh no! don't give her limbs! You're missing out on all the groping!

Havent ever read it yet, but followed for dat movie worthy cover art.

was about to follow when I read comments... really now what's point in adding series when it's on hiatus/cancelled?

sorry if I caused a misunderstanding. The series is not cancelled or on hiatus. It's ongoing in the monthly comic Dragon Youth (same as 1/2 Prince). I think they were speaking about genre tags (see above).

was about to follow when I read comments... really now what's point in adding series when it's on hiatus/cancelled?

now the cover makes sense!!

@Chimasternmay I don't think they're actors. It's a colour page digitally painted by Chang Sheng. Chang Sheng's known for his realistic art style. (link) Or... well it could be mimicked.. I don't know >_<

As for the award-winning tag o.o||| I don't know I just saw it and used it. A hiatus tag or cancelled tag does sound like a good idea. Maybe you could suggest it in the forums @Pure Darkness ?

cheers

interesting...

The Art is good, story is interesting, seems got 3 main characters the fighter(Goddess), the wise man(Oldman), the inverter/doctor (Prosecutor). I will surly give this a couple of more chapter before re reading it but first chapter was good.

Also why did the Cover Title Page have American actors there? are those actors the ones the Characters are mimicked to look like. 2(Sean Connery & Cate Blanchett) I recognized the other idk.

wait a minute. they added an "award winning" tag but not a "hiatus" tag or "cancelled" tag. im outraged!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

edit:(this is just about the tags not the series. i didn't realize people would get confused)

Well that's a genre tag that I haven't seen before.

I love it 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics