Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 161votes)

Jyoshikausei

Alt Names: alt 女子かう生alt Carefree High School Girlalt Joshi Kauseialt Joshikausei
Author: Wakai Ken
Artist: Wakai Ken
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the daily life and adventures of Momoko-chan, an eccentric and carefree high-school girl.
Go to Jyoshikausei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jyoshikausei New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

228 Comments

That first chapter .. It was a love at first sight. Though i doesn't understand the "ecchi" tag ... Oh whatever ... Must be incoming in chap 2 or 3.

Thank you for bringing this project to us. This is awesome, hope it continues like this :)

I wonder how fast eyebrows grow back...

Great. Now even the fan is the target of my jealousy

Fair enough.  It's been under her skirt . . .

Déjà vu~

is all i could say

Great. Now even the fan is the target of my jealousy

I wonder how long can this mangaka keep up my interest. I mean, this concept seems fucking good but short-lived. But... with this second chapter, it seems it can be pretty long.

n3143yE.jpg

This must be a real bitch to translate, huh?

I translate by facial expressions most of the time anyway, so... <shrug>

Then again tracking down that kiddie's song title in the first chapter took a while, not to mention figuring out what was on that handwritten sign on the magician's table. The second chapter was a bit easier (and shorter too), but squid ink ice cream?

This must be a real bitch to translate, huh?

so relaxing to read..and cute main character too, definitely follow!

• Biv likes this

Reminds me of Kyou no Asuka Show

Yeah same here, going through the pages I couldn't help thinking itreminded me of the manga with a blonde teenage girl who looks older than she is, and has a carefree life.

She is a natural <3

Nice, nice, very nice.

It's charming and cute. Follow.

So cute –w–

Oh gawd, she's like me when I'm bored.

it would be interesting if the entire manga have no dialogue so i'll follow.

Yeah, me too.  Pity there hasn't been more of that lately.

I dunno what the hell kind of weed this girl is high on, but I need large quantities of it.

One shot?

dawwwwwww

It bugged me too but a Japanese speaker told me "kau" was just an archaic form of "kou". My guess is that there are so many mangas with "joushikousei" in the title the mangaka just went with this form to differentiate his work. Sidebar texts in the original manga read "女子高生" but the series title is in romaji and the chapter title spells out "かう".

I see you asking around here

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=2722342

xD

Not a single dialogue spoken? Well that was fun. The artwork is decent too so followed.

the cone holds great power!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics